skysports package? can anyone help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skysports package? can anyone help

Hi guys

I would like to know if anyone can help me.
    I would like to see the Cotto Pacquiao fight on sky sports in a couple weeks but it means upgrading our sky package. Is this easy to do? how much would this cost and also would it be possible to have sky sports for 1 month no long term contract?

thanks a lot if anyone can help
    123tyson123

You can probaly upgrade it for a month and the sports package will cost around £12 for the month.

ring Sky up and ask them about the offers and if you say your not intrested they will offer it you cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
      Hi guys

I would like to know if anyone can help me.
      I would like to see the Cotto Pacquiao fight on sky sports in a couple weeks but it means upgrading our sky package. Is this easy to do? how much would this cost and also would it be possible to have sky sports for 1 month no long term contract?

thanks a lot if anyone can help
      123tyson123
      Hey, I have actually just done this. Due to Cotto-Pac being on Sky Sports 1 and plus Sky do seem to be pulling their finger out a bit with some better Friday Night Fights, I called yesterday and ordered just Sky Sports 1 on its own which is £9, it's £18 a month if you want the whole sky sports package but I just went for sky sports 1 on its own as that is where Cotto-Pacquiao will be shown plus pretty much all the boxing is on there and most of the good football too.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
        Hey, I have actually just done this. Due to Cotto-Pac being on Sky Sports 1 and plus Sky do seem to be pulling their finger out a bit with some better Friday Night Fights, I called yesterday and ordered just Sky Sports 1 on its own which is £9, it's £18 a month if you want the whole sky sports package but I just went for sky sports 1 on its own as that is where Cotto-Pacquiao will be shown plus pretty much all the boxing is on there and most of the good football too.
        Aint the Cotto-Pacquiao fight on sky sports 2?

Comment

do you need a sky box to get sky sports 1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            do you need a sky box to get sky sports 1 ?
            Nope. Think you can it if you have a virgin box.

Few people I know have gone out and bought those eurovox boxes so they can get all the free channels for the Boxing.

Comment

i dont even think you will have to upgrade just go to the menu near fight time and go to box office it should be there hope this is of help

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
                i dont even think you will have to upgrade just go to the menu near fight time and go to box office it should be there hope this is of help
                It's not on Box Office it's on Sky Sports 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  Aint the Cotto-Pacquiao fight on sky sports 2?
                  Oh shi-

Comment

Cheers guys. Thanks for the reply's.

Comment

Working...
                    X