No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swirls[BMITP] View Post
    what the **** does it matter anyway? the human race is overpopulatin, we could either do with some ****s or some nukes
    nukes -- yes

****s -- no

jk

Comment

Originally posted by VKlitschko#1 View Post
      I read in a Chinese Society textbook that many gay Chinamen feel they must suppress their gay urges for the good of their people. I'm not sure how accurate the info I got is, but I believe it could be true.

Samurai sword up the ass works too.
      That's ******ed since they're the most overpopulating people on the planet. If every chinese gay man in the world ejaculated at the same time a tidal wave would go around the world drowning us in samurai sperm.

Comment

Bottom line: You're dictating taste.

You don't approve of something that consenting adults are doing, that doesn't harm others, and shouldn't even be put into the public forum of discussion.

If you can dictate sexual acts then when do they start saying no doggy because it's demeaning to women? Or you can only **** 5 times a week? Or how about no ****, oral, or sex before marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          That's ******ed since they're the most overpopulating people on the planet. If every chinese gay man in the world ejaculated at the same time a tidal wave would go around the world drowning us in samurai sperm.
          That's a very simplistic way of viewing things.
          Last edited by Elie; 05-08-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

This poll is dumb.. you can't say you 'like' gay people any more than you can say you 'like' straight people. I've met gays I like and straights I can't stand, and vice versa. I'm sure the feeling was usually mutual. I don't 'support' them any more than I hope they would 'support' me... in protecting my freedoms to do what I wish within the law regardless of the 'morals' of a bunch of mindless bigoted jerks who somehow think they have the right to tell me what I can and can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
              This poll is dumb.. you can't say you 'like' gay people any more than you can say you 'like' straight people. I've met gays I like and straights I can't stand, and vice versa. I'm sure the feeling was usually mutual. I don't 'support' them any more than I hope they would 'support' me... in protecting my freedoms to do what I wish within the law regardless of the 'morals' of a bunch of mindless bigoted jerks who somehow think they have the right to tell me what I can and can't do.
              Shaddup Ph@g

Comment

yeah Gays dont bother me much...

Comment

****ing stupid thread why don't *******s complain about gay women they are disgusting too...
                  If people wanna be gay that's on them why should i give a ****...

Comment

Not gay if you give.
                    This is something that I don't understand: It's not gay if you put your erect penis into a man's bum, but if you are raped by force under threat of violence by multiple attackers you are gay... there's a logical step or three missing there.

The Bible says that a man marries a woman and that defines a union. A man and a man is not the way it was intended nor a woman with a woman.
                    The bible says that a man lived for three days in the belly of a giant fish. The bible says that a talking snake tempted a woman made out of a rib into eating from a magical tree. The bible says a lot of things...

I know that rare examples of ****sexuality have been seen in nature, but it is usually in animals which have had their brains poisoned by toxins.
                    ****sexuality is common in the animal kingdom, ****sexual life pairings in birds are also common, and this thing about "poisoned by toxins" is simply made up.

My position on ****sexuality: I don't understand the preoccupation with where other men want to put their penises. Live and let live.

Comment

Yeah like i've said before, if your gonna judge people on what the Bible says, you should also be aware that the Bible advocates slavery, murder of those who sin, murder of those who don't sin, sexism, etc. If your reason for non advocation of ****sexuality is the Bible, you better advocate the above or else your argument is null and your a ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X