Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather proved himself in 2010..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    I'm a ****** but u dumb fu*ks like roach seem to always put your foot in your mouth. You claim his a grandpa but i put my life on it that Pac vs Mosley will be this May.

And i bet money on it that you same punks di*k ridding manny not giving floyd his credit. Will be the first one writing Threads on how great Manny vs Mosley will be. How much of a threat Mosley is etc.

If i'm wrong i will deposit 500 dollars in your bank account.

Agreed..stop dckeating

Comment

Floyds 2010 > Manny 2010 thats just stating the obvious after beating the #1 ww and Manny beating the #6 WW and Margarito at a catchweight for a vacant belt

still tho he could have fought another fight in 2010

Comment

I'm a ****** but u dumb fu*ks like roach seem to always put your foot in your mouth. You claim his a grandpa but i put my life on it that Pac vs Mosley will be this May.

And i bet money on it that you same punks di*k ridding manny not giving floyd his credit. Will be the first one writing Threads on how great Manny vs Mosley will be. How much of a threat Mosley is etc.

If i'm wrong i will deposit 500 dollars in your bank account.
        deposit $500 my ass...

yesir told me that he saw you this morning in skid row waiting for your free meal.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          Are you ready to get R@ped? When Mosley/berto fell through, Pac/Clottey was already signed. Your IQ is low
          Pac ducked Mosley, he ducked Floyd...he only fights losers...Fall williams might be up next on his list..

Comment

Pac ducked Mosley, he ducked Floyd...he only fights losers...Fall williams might be up next on his list..
            I'm done here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              deposit $500 my ass...

yesir told me that he saw you this morning in skid row waiting for your free meal.
              Yeah cuz u know im ****ing right. Margarito gets beat down, banned from the sport. The moment pac signed to fight him, Margarito became top 2 p4p ww in the sport. Clottey was number 3 lol...what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                I'm done here lol

Comment

Just let the *****s do their thing. Its not looking good for them right now. Between Floyd's legal problems, Pac pulling in 1.15 buys when they didn't think he couldn't draw that much and the fact that everyone is talking about Manny after the beatdown, they're going through tough times right now. At least give them this so they don't jump off a cliff or something. I feel sorry for them.

Comment

Your right Mosley lost to Cotto and tried to get a rematch but Cotto and Arum wanted no part of it. So then Mosley went on to beat the breaks off the guy who beat Cotto. Then he tried to fight Floyd and Pacquaio and of course the sure money for both of those guys were with each other, but the interesting thing that happened was. Mayweather had just beat Marquez and Mosley came into the ring and challenged him but Pac and May couldnt agree on a March match and Mosley challenged Pa and Roach said they Mosley was too good. Now after the negotiations went astray with PAC AND May. Pac fights Clottey and MAY fights Mosley. Now to be honest why not fight your mandatory every fight and call it a day,

Comment

I dont care what *******s have to say about Floyd, and what Floyd is doing, and who Floyd isnt fighting. After the first negotating attempt with Manny fell through Floyd fought the winner of Mosley vs Margarito. Floyd fought the WW champ and let him keep his belt. So technically Floyd is the Current WW champ with the OFFICIAL belt.

No one cares about the second May Vs Manny attempt because it shouldve happened the first time.
                      Pac fans went crazy when Manny fought Margarito the loser of the Mosley vs Margarito fight. They say Floyd hasnt proven himself? What more can he do beside defeat the champ? *******s are just dumb...
                      the bold is a ****in joke. floyd cant be blamed for anything, ever. It wasnt his fault josie pissed him off or if ellerbe and the bahamas were calling.

Comment

Working...
                      X