Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this about the Floyd Mayweather - Jackson issue?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      in my opinion abortion is murder. any woman who had abortion is not/will never be a good mother. how can you kill your own child?

how can you say a fetus is not yet a human being.. i see abortion videos and can see cut off hands, feet, etc.. of the fetus/baby. it was so sick.
      You are an idiot, your mother should've aborted joo.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        You should talk to some of our Pinoy members.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Here's the thing: there is no agree or disagree. Abortions have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to happen. The issue is; do you want to restrict access to them, so that girls will be left to attempting them on their own in unsafe environments, or do you want them done in safe, sterile facilities.

Its a nonissue with me. I've been giving money to abortion-access funds for years. You can't break the cycle of poverty if you're popping out a kid every year. And you cant expect people that cant afford a ten dollar box of condoms to just never have sex. Young kids will be stupid, and think they cant get pregnant if they pull out. There are a million reasons, and almost all of them are none of our god damn business.

I can't believe that it's an issue at all.

Great post. Agree entirely.

Frances stance sounds interesting, as JJ said.

Comment

its necessary. the world is overpopulated and running out of resources.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Here's the thing: there is no agree or disagree. Abortions have been going on for thousands of years and will continue to happen. The issue is; do you want to restrict access to them, so that girls will be left to attempting them on their own in unsafe environments, or do you want them done in safe, sterile facilities.

Its a nonissue with me. I've been giving money to abortion-access funds for years. You can't break the cycle of poverty if you're popping out a kid every year. And you cant expect people that cant afford a ten dollar box of condoms to just never have sex. Young kids will be stupid, and think they cant get pregnant if they pull out. There are a million reasons, and almost all of them are none of our god damn business.

I can't believe that it's an issue at all.
              /thread

Comment

Working...
              X