No announcement yet.

Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

David Haye's world heavyweight title fight with Wladimir Klitschko will go ahead despite a row over tickets. The unification bout between Britain's WBA holder Haye and Ukraine's IBF and WBO champion Klitschko is scheduled to take place in Hamburg on 2 July.

The dispute is over ticket allocations and German fans getting first choice.

"The fight is on but the Klitschko brothers are giving me a headache over the tickets for my travelling fans," Haye told the Sunday Mirror. "I have given in to every single demand that they have made and they keep moving the goalposts." "I'm not going to roll over and let them get their way with the tickets - I want a fair allocation and at good prices. My fans have been loyal and I don't want a *single one to be disappointed this time."

The contracts for the contest at Hamburg's 57,000-capacity Imtech Arena have been agreed, but two press conferences, the first in Hamburg on Tuesday and the second in London on Wednesday, have been cancelled leading to speculation that the fight is in jeopardy.

However, Haye's trainer and manager Adam Booth has laughed off those suggestions and is flying to Germany this week to resolve the issue. Haye had been due to fight Klitschko in June 2009 but he was forced to withdraw with an injury.
    This is why the press conference was cancelled, wlad has threatened to pull out of the fight according to my source in sky over the ticket dispute, he cancelled showing up at the press conferences

Why is wlad such a *****? cant wait when haye knocks this joke of an excuse for a champion

lets get real, wlad has threatened to cancel the fight unless

He gets to choose the doctors, any neutral doctors and fight cancelled

He gets to choose which corner, if he doesnt cancelled

He gets to choose if he comes first, if he doesnt, cancelled

fight takes place in germany, if it doesnt, cancelled

now he has made a demand of the tickets, only allowing 5 thousand given to the uk and rest to be sold outside of the uk or the fight will be cancelled

wlad is a disgrace

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13252089.stm

I agree with you, this is a bi tch move - BIG TIME!

But is there any way that you can get rid of that girl with the dildo? It's not something that I want my wife or kids to see when I am browsing.

Comment

Wlad wants all the supporters. He is use to having his cheers etc..

Comment

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
        I agree with you, this is a bi tch move - BIG TIME!

But is there any way that you can get rid of that girl with the dildo? It's not something that I want my wife or kids to see when I am browsing.
        ahhh man fair enough good reason to get rid of it if you got kids near it, give me 5 minutes, i need to find something good to replace it with....

Comment

If this fight gets cancelled due to ticket allocation, I swear to God, I will make it my life's work to spread the gospel about what a ***** Wlad is.

Comment

still cant believe wlad has fans left, the guy made it his mission to make sure the fight did not go ahead, i honestly think he was shocked at haye agreeing to all his demands so now he does this

Comment

If this shit is true I will be rooting for Haye to end Wlads life.

I'm pissed.

Lost a fan wlad.

Comment

i want tunney to see this (freedom) and all the klit fans, lets see how they excuse this

Comment

Thats ****ing stupid, let the man have his support and bring some of it over, Haye is a massive draw in the UK... many people would travel to see him fight... he could sell WAY more than 5k tickets, if this is the case then Wlad makes things ****ing impossible... being picky over someone having a certain amount of fans cheering Haye what an idiot.

Comment

Pathetic if true, Wlad is trying to find so many excuses. Haye is going to end this guy believe it......

Comment

Working...
                    X