Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still consider Manny a top elite ww?if so why doesnt he have to fight top ww's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather - a nervous wreck
    tim bradley - he already fought nd gettin that rematch next
    marquez - 5 times
    devon, malignaggi, broner, thurman, guerrero, maidana - with showtime

whose a top ww outside of them to fight pac?
    use your brain cells boy boy. seriously, who the fk else is there?

kell brook? THINK ABOUT IT YOU CLOWN
    smh. enroll yourself into the nearest community college boy, you can use the education

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      He hasnt faced an elite ww coming off of a win since 2009 in cotto..since then the last top 5 ww he faced hadnt won in 2 years in Mosley...since then he faced Bradley(moving up from 140) Jmm(0 wins at 147 unranked) now Rios (who is 1-1 at 140 against ****ing alvarado) why is this ok for Manny? seriously this is disgraceful for a so called elite fighter..dude does not fight top ww's period
      Floyd fans like u be on Manny's Dick!!! PAC is better then Anybody Floyd's faced in yrs.

Comment

Boxing fans are full of crap and a disgrace
        pot meet kettle...

I think Pacquiao is on your mind a little too much larry.

Comment

Pacquiao is absolutely an elite fighter. He's an ATG. His run at the top of the sport against much bigger fighters has been incredible to watch. The action and memories he has provided us boxing fans throughout his career is enough to warrant praise. ****e talk on Manny is really unnecessary. You can't blame him for fighting a fighter who is not really a WW in Marquez because of the history between the two. As for the Rios fight, he's coming off a devastating KO loss and almost a year long layoff. I think he's owed what more or less amounts to a tune up fight. The Mosley fight was kind of stupid, but whatever.

Comment

I wonder how many more of these crap threads larry is going to make tonight? I guess there will be a few more before the meth wears off.

Comment

It's so simple.

If you want to see Manny fight the so-called elite then tell your hero to stop ducking and fight. Effing guy calls himself "Money" yet avoided the biggest money fight of the century. Then his idiotic worshipers are screaming, "Why is Manny not fighting the best?" Because da best is so scared to fight Pacman.

Makes me puke...

Comment

Still no replys challenging the TS's argument. I guess if you can't back up any points then resort to name calling

Comment

This is a legitimate question and one I have posed before.

Pacquaio is ranked in the top 10 and has not defeated a top 10 welterweight in years.

Who should he fight? If he gets by Rios there is a slew of ww he can fight but Arum will have him fight either Marquez or Bradley again.

Their is Broner, Maidana, Malignaggi, Thurman, Alexander, Brook, etc.

How many times is he gonna fight Marquez? That ship has sailed. He has more wins in the war but lost the only fight that was won with no controversy or decisively.

Marquez has done nothing but beat Pacquaio at 147 and all Bradley has done was have that kinda dubious win over Pacquiao and beat Bradley clear.

Mayweather is the champion and their are 8 other guys ranked in the top ten he could face.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Still no replys challenging the TS's argument. I guess if you can't back up any points then resort to name calling
                    Thats cause the TS stated facts. No opinion or childish insults.

Pacquiao's whole campaign at welterweight and above is a lil inflated.

Its not always who you beat but also when you beat a fighter, and at welterweight he has done nothing but face fighters moving up from lower weights or guys a fight or 2 removed from shellackings

Mosley hadnt won a fight in years when they fought

Margarito at 150 was not ranked at junior middleweight just beat a no name and got the beating of his life from mosley

Cotto struggled and fought a fight that could have went either way against clottey and the fight before that got the beating of his life from margarito

Clottey has never beat a top guy

Bradley and Marquez have done nothing outside of fight each other and Manny

Complain about politics all you want, Pac-Man should retire if he doesnt fight top 10 welterweights.

He is one of the biggest draws in boxing. He can dump Arum at anytime and be a free agent like Cotto, Mayweather, and DLH did. When they did they got the fights they wanted. I dont think Manny wants to fight the real contenders at welterweight otherwise he would follow suit

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      That's how things are done here on boxingscene.

But, to answer your question Larry, yes, i still consider Pacquiao to be an elite fighter until it is proven otherwise in the ring. Dude looked incredible in the Marquez fight until the KO, he obviously beat Bradley but was robbed (also Bradley wasn't just coming up he already fought at WW prior to fighting Pac).

We all know what the Rios fight is, a tune up to make Manny look good coming off a loss. I don't think i've seen anyone else on this site say otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X