No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Povetkin Clash Pushed Hard By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Dude please stop with building up these opponents. Your just trolling me now. Chris Byrd was good before he met Wlad the first time - not in 2007 when he's already had 3½ losses.
    Name me a better opponent for Wlad than Povetkin (excluding Haye)

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Name me a better opponent for Wlad than Povetkin (excluding Haye)
      I don't think haye deserves Wladimir - he beat him fair and square. But opponents that would get me (more) excited about a Wladimir fight (no particular order): Fury, Arreola, Wilder (I know he hasn't fought anyone, but he has the size and power), Boytsov, Chisora, Helenius & perhaps even Huck simply because he has confidence. You know as well as I do that povetkin doesn't stand a chance. He's simply to overweight to compete at that level. Plus his power is questionable.

Comment

I don't think haye deserves Wladimir - he beat him fair and square. But opponents that would get me (more) excited about a Wladimir fight (no particular order): Fury, Arreola, Wilder (I know he hasn't fought anyone, but he has the size and power), Boytsov, Chisora, Helenius & perhaps even Huck simply because he has confidence. You know as well as I do that povetkin doesn't stand a chance. He's simply to overweight to compete at that level. Plus his power is questionable.
        You claim that Pusvetkin hasn't fought anyone and than you toss out names such as Fury, Arreola, Wilder and Boytsov as if they have?? Now that is funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          You claim that Pusvetkin hasn't fought anyone and than you toss out names such as Fury, Arreola, Wilder and Boytsov as if they have?? Now that is funny!!
          Dude if you could read I said "opponents that would get me more excited" so stop that bs,

Comment

Scared boy Povetkid has to hand over his child belt and get out of the sandbox.

Comment

Dude if you could read I said "opponents that would get me more excited" so stop that bs,
              You also said that Pusvetkin hasn't fought anyone and I will say it again you than toss out names like Fury and Wilder. Than you state that I know Wilder hasn't fought anyone. Who have the others fought? I also don't particularly care how excited you get I am just wondering how you can discredit Pusvetkin and think that the others are somehow more credible. Or is it that you don't care who deserves the fight you just want to watch an exciting fight?

Comment

I think you're now grasping at straws in your perforated argument. Initially you claimed that Povetkin is old, crappy with no credibility, and that he hasn't beaten anyone. How exactly are those other fighters you now mention more worthy than Povetkin? You have some kind of immense dislike of Povetkin for some reason.
                Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-19-2012, 01:43 PM. Reason: missing words

Comment

how is Helenius and WIlder worth anything? havent u seen their last fights? Fury is the only one who could give Wlad a fight at the moment.

Comment

Wlad destroys this bum inside a round!!!!!!!

Comment

A representative from RTL says Klitschko-Povetkin is going to purse bid and won't happen until May:

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-12-19_18_32.html

Comment

Working...
                      X