No announcement yet.

Why was Mosley so negative last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Now you want the same guy you guys called Grandpa to "Box" Pac? Well that grandpa is shot and old like you guys claimed so NO he cannot box Pac for ***** and thats why he got picked to be Pac's opponents.
    but didnt *****s said shane exposed pac?? LOL.. i guess to some of u guys to box somebody is called back paddling?? because all shane did was back paddle but yet on other threads u have *****s saying shane was giving pac problems LOL.. all i saw shane did was back paddle throws 2 shots back paddle.. is that the sweet science of boxing??

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      He wasn't throwing the right hand. He was hesitant in countering. Basically it was Khan-McCloskey all over again.

I think he couldn't pull the trigger anymore. How do you guys explain this negative Mosley?

cause he got a taste of pac's power and ran for the rest of the fight. same thing will happen to wifebeater.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
        as far as I'm concerned Mosley should have stayed down.
        Agreed.

How he acted in that ring was almost disgusting considering what people expected from his name.

We all knew he was old, but we still expected him to give it a fight. Everyone came to watch a fight and he turned it to a dance competition. When he wasn't moonwalking, he'd be trying to do the waltz with Manny instead.

This sounds weird, but DLH quitting in his fight with Manny was more respectful to the fans and Pac, than what Mosley did in there. Mosley strung everyone along and wasted everyone's time.

I can see DLH and Clottey feeling better about themselves today.

Props to Arce. If Shane gave even just 1% of the effort that Arce showed, we'd be talking of a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          but didnt *****s said shane exposed pac?? LOL.. i guess to some of u guys to box somebody is called back paddling?? because all shane did was back paddle but yet on other threads u have *****s saying shane was giving pac problems LOL.. all i saw shane did was back paddle throws 2 shots back paddle.. is that the sweet science of boxing??
          Way to go off topic, Again How would or should a shot fighter "Box" Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
            Agreed.

How he acted in that ring was almost disgusting considering what people expected from his name.

We all knew he was old, but we still expected him to give it a fight. Everyone came to watch a fight and he turned it to a dance competition. When he wasn't moonwalking, he'd be trying to do the waltz with Manny instead.

This sounds weird, but DLH quitting in his fight with Manny was more respectful to the fans and Pac
            , than what Mosley did in there. Mosley strung everyone along and wasted everyone's time.

I can see DLH and Clottey feeling better about themselves today.

Props to Arce. If Shane gave even just 1% of the effort that Arce showed, we'd be talking of a better fight.
            Yeah as long as he stands there and let Pac use his speed to beat him up, As long as Pac look great right? Mosley shouldnt care for his body, family or life as long as he makes Pac look Great!!!

Comment

None taken, Ask about what? You want a shot fighter to try? Ok maybe you dont understand the meaning of shot.
              Real talk, I have seen countless shot fighters put up better efforts than that and atleast try to win. Tyson was shot against Lewis but he still brought it until he was stopped. Look at Morales. Dude is more gone than Shane and look at the performance he put up.

Now if Shane was throwing and his timing and reflexes were off, that's one thing, but to do nothing......that inexcusable IMO.

Again just my opinion and if you feel different...cool

Comment

i knew it was gonna be a **** fight, can't believe people actually thought something was gonna happen...there's a reason why they picked mosley with no catchweight, dude had no chance in hell. i heard people booed them and some even started leaving before the fight even ended.

Comment

Way to go off topic, Again How would or should a shot fighter "Box" Pac?
                  easy.. pac is a one dimensional come foward face first brawler... with a lil ring IQ u can box pacman all day!! floyd believe so thats why floyd is nowhere near a boxing ring because of that ring IQ i speak about earlier the best way to box pacman is to not box him at all LOL...

Comment

people give boxers no respect... if u feel that ur about to get KO ur not gonna ask for it... theres no harm done in what shane did...

Comment

Yeah as long as he stands there and let Pac use his speed to beat him up, As long as Pac look great right? Mosley shouldnt care for his body, family or life as long as he makes Pac look Great!!!
                      When did I say that I wanted him to brawl? We wanted him to show effort. Even when he was backing up, he hardly considered throwing a punch. He wasn't setting any traps. There was hardly any evidence in that fight that Mosley was trying to set up his right.

I don't care if Shane made Pacquiao look bad, I care about him not trying. If he gave up his biggest weapon because he was afraid of Pac's left, then that means he stopped trying to win.

That's almost the same as quitting on his stool, except he hasn't told the rest of the arena yet.

I would feel the same way about Manny(or any other boxer) if he stopped throwing his left in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X