Boxers Who Have Dogs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
      wow. were did you hear about dempsey doing dog fights?
      I read somewhere.Don't remember exactly where,it was another site.

Can't confirm it though.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr. - Mayweather Sr. Roger and Ellerbe. what breed? alien dog breed moffuuucka!!! District 9 type of alien prawn dogs.

Comment

Mikkel Kessler has got an American Bulldog named Herman that weighs around 110lbs.

Comment

mike tyson- tiger

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              Mikkel Kessler has got an American Bulldog named Herman that weighs around 110lbs.
              never knew that. some great reserch there, but not surprisng coming from kessler's biggest fan!

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post

Main thing I wanna say with this is they all did dog fights and altough they molested animals they all loved their dogs.It is said when Deuce died it's the only time McClellan cried.
                He should have loved it has a pet then and not stuck the little muthafuker in dog fights..And he killed the dog himself also...

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Ther eis a video on youtube with Dempsey and his pitbull(I forget his name0 the morning before the Willard fight.Dempsey participated in dog fights.

McClellan had a champion pitbull named Deuce who died in his arms if Irecall corect.He tattooed Deuce on his chest(or arm).

Bramble had one of the hugest pitbulls I've ever seen,tere is a pic of him and the dog on the net.Saw it once.

Main thing I wanna say with this is they all did dog fights and altough they molested animals they all loved their dogs.It is said when Deuce died it's the only time McClellan cried.
                  I had read once that McClellan's dog Deuce killed a black lab within 45 seconds or something rediculous like that...

But anyways, I know RJJ has pitbulls too

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    He should have loved it has a pet then and not stuck the little muthafuker in dog fights..And he killed the dog himself also...
                    gotta agree with ya gad on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Maybe.But that was the type of person he was.He did love the animal in his own animalistic way.

But it wasn't Deuce who he shot,it was another dog that lost his first fight.

But he did make Deuce quit though and Deuce died from the wounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X