No announcement yet.

Willie Limond On Calzaghe Jones Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Limond On Calzaghe Jones Undercard

I was speaking to my friend last night and he told me that Scottish boxer Willie Limond will be on the Calzaghe Jones undercard. This is great news for Willie and after catching the eye against Amir Khan this a great opportunity for him to show his skills to a wider audience.

On another note, the same guy who told me this is getting free flights, accommodation and tickets to the event due to his involvement in securing the fight. Jammy bastard!

jammy bastard indeed. he's fighting dmitriy salita if i'm not mistaken, i've seen a documentary on him, hes orthodox jewish. He's a light welterweight though so i guess limond is moving up.

Comment

He earned it. Nothng jammy in that!

Comment

limond is ****ing ****! but in all fairness he should have a ko win over that arrogant chinny twat amir khan, one of the slowest ****ing counts iv ever seen that was! the lilttle prick goes back down at the count of 9 but that wanker ref just stopped counting and let him get back up when he ****ing felt like it! outrageous!

Comment

Good old Willy, I was cheering for him against Khan. If only the **** could punch...

Comment

Working...
          X