Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury busts watermelon over head and then consumes the meat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury busts watermelon over head and then consumes the meat!

Damn - Fury looking lean and fit as hell... Even leaner and fitter than he did for the Cunningham fight.

This myth of Fury being a tubo is long in the past. Every big fight since the Kevin Johnson fight, he's been pretty fit. That was the noticeable changing point - where he started looking and performing like a real athlete - with speed, and stamina. Rather than a tubby heavyweight who just relies on his size.

His uncle, Peter Fury, said it best - "he looks like he's got different DNA from when he first started."

Eddie Chambers said Peter Fury is the best, and most knowledgeable all-around boxing trainer he's ever had.

That will be Wladski's skull come fight night.

Comment

Eurofans

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        That will be Wladski's skull come fight night.
        Aye - I'm a huge fan of both guys - but I got a feeling Fury's length and strength will enable him to work inside Klitschko's power range, and do vicious work on his body, and head.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Fury breaks Wlad down, and stops him around the eighth.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          Eurofans
          I'm a yank, me good bloke!

But I can admit Europe has just as much, if not more talent than USA right now.

It's not the 1960's-1980's anymore, where USA was the clear center of the boxing world - where boxers had to come fight to "prove" themselves.

The times, they are a changing.

The other month, the movie "The Great White Hype" was on STARZ! and I was thinking how completely out of date that movie is. LOL they are making fun of Whites not being able to dominate the HW division... Hahah it's so ironic watching it, and seeing how they've been trying to find a "great black hope" since early 2000's.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
            Aye - I'm a huge fan of both guys - but I got a feeling Fury's length and strength will enable him to work inside Klitschko's power range, and do vicious work on his body, and head.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Fury breaks Wlad down, and stops him around the eighth.
            Im not actually that confident that Fury will win, but he can give him problems and if he can put all the little things together on the night who knows?

My gameplan would be to stay on the outside the majority of the time using his lateral movement and angles. Wlad likes to be set and doesnt really punch on the move. Thats the main advantage Fury has ovr Wlad imo is his ability to keep working his hands while still moving his feet.

If the fight goes inside then try and work, but I wouldnt set up to try and get there. The biggest thing is to keep concentrating as he has these dumb lapses in his fights which could get him put to sleep by WK.

Looking forward to it though. Fury winning would be amazing.

Comment

This sold me.

When you're 6'9 and pull up to a presser in a Lambo dressed as fucking Batman, yeah, you got me.

Comment

Working...
              X