Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idris Elba the next James Bond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just not a big fan of changing something, just for the sake of changing it up and get people talking..

Like the female Thor...

The dude is a good actor, and have no problems with him but I don't want James Bond, who has been a white Scottish dude for over 50 years, all of a sudden be turned black, or asian, or American, or Muslim, etc

Comment

I don't want to see bond changed, much like how I don't want to see Jason stathem play Shaft..

You guys would be ok, making Shaft some white dude... Lmao.,,

Comment

I can't think of anybody better than idris. He's cool as ****, British, a great actor, oozes charisma, and girls love him. I really hope they pick him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I don't want to see bond changed, much like how I don't want to see Jason stathem play Shaft..

You guys would be ok, making Shaft some white dude... Lmao.,,
          IDGF if Shaft is white, as long as they draw that **** in right. There
          s white folks amongst us Blacks in every hood.

I grew up with Roger Moore as Bond, did it stop me from accepting Sean as Bond when I saw him afterwards even though he played him before? NOPE. Did I think twice when someone else was picked for the Bond role ex. Timothy Dalton. Nope. So why would I (if they yet again change actors and pick Idris) all of a sudden have an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            IDGF if Shaft is white, as long as they draw that **** in right. There
            s white folks amongst us Blacks in every hood.

I grew up with Roger Moore as Bond, did it stop me from accepting Sean as Bond when I saw him afterwards even though he played him before? NOPE. Did I think twice when someone else was picked for the Bond role ex. Timothy Dalton. Nope. So why would I (if they yet again change actors and pick Idris) all of a sudden have an issue?

Because all the bonds have been white... In the books he is a white Scottish guy..

Shaft is ****ing black, always been black...

I'm not trying to make this a race issue, but I think it's stupid to change stuff just for the sake of change

Comment

Comment

Because all the bonds have been white... In the books he is a white Scottish guy..

I'm not trying to make this a race issue, but I think it's stupid to change stuff just for the sake of change
                change is inevitable..

Comment

He'd be good.

Comment

Tonto has always been a Indian, Johnny Depp is NOT a Indian, and he played a damn good Tonto.

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
                      change is inevitable..
                      No it's not... They are just doing it to draw attention to a played out series...it's stupid..

Let's have some mexican dude play superman

And we will turn rocky into a Chinamen

Incredible Hulk is gonna become asian

Shaft will be played by Tom cruise

Tony stark will become gay, and asian, and will be played by manny pac

That ***** is just too stupid...

If they wanna cast this dude as a spy, that's fine, create a new franchise around him.. Make him 008 as a ****ing spin off for all that I care.. But him being 007 reeks of desperation and attention grabbing whoring for the movie studio

Comment

Working...
                      X