No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's SECRET WEAPON...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's SECRET WEAPON...

Nope it's isn't steroids. It's his STRAIGHT LEFT.

How can you get a straight punch so fast that it's hard for boxers to avoid? They ALL know it's coming, but yet they ALL get clipped and hit by it eventually. So it's not really a secret but the secrecy is how fast and powerful it is. For Mayweather he will also get clipped by it since orthodox fighters have a harder time blocking and countering it especially since the Philly shell style he uses isn't the best defense for it as it limits mobility going left.

What exercises and punching things do yoo do to get a great straight punch?

Originally posted by hardboiled777 View Post

How can you get a straight punch so fast that it's hard for boxers to avoid? They ALL know it's coming, but yet they ALL get clipped and hit by it eventually. So it's not really a secret but the secrecy is how fast and powerful it is. For Mayweather he will also get clipped by it since orthodox fighters have a harder time blocking and countering it especially since the Philly shell style he uses isn't the best defense for it as it limits mobility going left.

Call me crazy but doesnt a secret mean something not everyone knows about? From my understanding Pacquiao is most known for his Left Hand...just saying.

Comment

It's not just the speed, it's also his timing and ability to adjust it so he hits even though his opponents are prepared. As he's gotten older and wiser, his straight left has switched from the relentlessness that used to make it land to sheer veteran know-how. It's the same reason you know Floyd or Hopkins are going to throw their straight rights, yet they always land anyway. Great weapon by a great fighter.

Comment

Nonsense.

The straight left punch is Bob Arum's secret weapon. Manny Pacquiao has a boss and his boss Bob Arum is the real owner of the straight left.

Only Floyd "Pacquiao Has A Boss" Mayweather has the right to claim full ownership and copy right of the "straight punch"

Comment

dunno how secret it is but I understand what you're trying to say here, every opponent has tried to prepare for it but everyone has been battered by it, heck JMM was knocked down 4 times by Pacs punches and god knows how many rounds they've had together.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycello View Post
            Call me crazy but doesnt a secret mean something not everyone knows about? From my understanding Pacquiao is most known for his Left Hand...just saying.
            i think that's known as a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by hardboiled777 View Post

so what happend in the last marquez fight? your boy pac got counter clipped

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                so what happend in the last marquez fight? your boy pac got counter clipped
                You are with TMT. You have a boss.

Comment

He has the best feints in boxing

He uses every part of his body to feint and you have to protect yourself which allows him to throw the straight left.

Comment

Straight left is not the reason for his greatness. Nor is it a secret weapon, since you know you will get it. The guy is a wind up killing machine. Never stops! Speed of feet, speed of hands. Round 1 to 12! Coming right at you!

Comment

Working...
                    X