Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Some people on here simply don't appreciate offensive fighters. If your not a slick boxer you suck.
    I might understand that if Golovkin was getting hit a lot Brandon Rios style, but he wasn't. Rosado had one round where he was hitting Golovkin and looking decent, and otherwise Golovkin was picking his punches off and beating the hell out of him.

Comment

Some people on here simply don't appreciate offensive fighters. If your not a slick boxer you suck.
      And then in the same post complain about Golovkin not being good enough offensively, since he didnt KD rosado multiple times

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        how am i spamming by making a thread about a fight that just happened??damn when ya'll have no answer ya'll cry ban out of nowhere...hilarious
        How many fuvking threads have you made in the last 3 days?

Comment

What a ****ing ******ed answer by the king ****** of them all, lmao!

Comment

The way some of you talk about this guy,you'd think he hit like George Foreman on steriods...he hits like a heavyweight yet a unranked 154 fighter was not being floored left and right from flush shots..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Not even talking about Larry, who's insane, but how are people criticizing Golovkin for that fight last night? He was very good. Some of the things people are saying makes me wonder if they actually saw the fight.
              I'm not critical of his performance but I wasn't overly impressed considering the opponent.

Comment

how am i spamming by making a thread about a fight that just happened??damn when ya'll have no answer ya'll cry ban out of nowhere...hilarious
                There are ten threads about this but of course you treat this site like a personal diary.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He wasn't Top 5 at 154.

I think he was #9.
                  Yes he was #9 for the Ring rankings but #1 in Boxingscenes rankings at 154

So he was obviously #1

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Good post. I think GG was stunned by a right uppercut, but came through with flying colors. How will GG deal with a guy who hits him over and over is the question I need answered.
                    Sergio's straight left would probably do a number on Golovkin. Then again, lesser fighters than Golovkin have cut the ring off on Martinez and busted him up a little.

Martinez-Golovkin is definitely the best fight to make at middleweight.

Comment

The way some of you talk about this guy,you'd think he hit like George Foreman on steriods...he hits like a heavyweight yet a unranked 154 fighter was not being floored left and right from flush shots..
                      Yet was stopped in 6 rounds with his corner thinking he was gonna die after his face being made into a pizza

Ur right Golovkin is featherfisted

Comment

Working...
                      X