Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr's FIRST Out-of-Jail Interview: 50 Cent & Manny Pacquiao

"Pacquiao is an unbelievable fighter"

Lol is he trying to save face now?

Also does Floyd have some speaking issues, he does seem to like things at a slow pace, he takes time to think of his answers because he doesn't know what to say.
    Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

lol at "Like I Said Before", he says that too much

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post

Also does Floyd have some speaking issues, he does seem to like things at a slow pace, he takes time to think of his answers because he doesn't know what to say.
        Better than saving something quick and bad and have the media spin it out of control. You know how deadly media can be, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          "The technique of a cool, good right-hand hitter, while opposed to a southpaw, is always to get his opponent to keep his left swinging. When the time is right, the straight right travels inside the left swing. This technique has never failed me."

which fighter said that? I know it's not Floyd since his right travels outside of the left's swing in your gif

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post

Are you that slow Floyd plays you like a fiddle , of course Pac is an " unbelievable " fighter , nobody believes a word Manny says except for Pacs ******ed kid fanbase , he is unbelievable !
            Last edited by Reloaded; 08-09-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pac is an unbelievable fighter
              Damn never thought I'd see this coming from you, just like I never thought I'd see you get through an entire post without grammar and punctuation errors. The latter still hasn't happened though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Are you that slow Floyd plays you like a fiddle , of course Pac is an " unbelievable " fighter , nobody believes a word Manny says except for Pacs ******ed kid fanbase , he is unbelievable !
                Floyd is right. Fact that Floyd da best kept ducking him, Pac must be an unbelievable fighter. I'd rather believe the boxer himself than a clown like you. hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  "The technique of a cool, good right-hand hitter, while opposed to a southpaw, is always to get his opponent to keep his left swinging. When the time is right, the straight right travels inside the left swing. This technique has never failed me."

which fighter said that? I know it's not Floyd since his right travels outside of the left's swing in your gif
                  The intention and timing are the same. There are better examples but I like the angle and speed of this one.

As for who said it, I'll let you find this out yourself since you're being such a smartass.
                  Last edited by Light_Speed; 08-09-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

gotta check the video after work but if he really did say that pac is an incredible fighter, then may rumors that floyd vs pac may be close happening might actually have some substance.

Comment

Working...
                    X