No announcement yet.

New interview with USADAs Travis Tygart, on Mayweat Ortiz and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Basically Arum will be pissed that Pac has caused him to lose huge money when he is caught cheating with OST. Cant risk Pac being caught roiding so no OST.
    Bingo !!!

Exactly how I saw it

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      the only real flaw with this is if they really want "Olympic style testing" they need to randomly test fighters year round. If a guy knows how to cycle correctly, there is more than enough time to use PEDS between fights which a fighter can still reap from the benefits long after using. So yeah it makes sure the fighters are clean during the 8 weeks prior to a fight but there is no gaurantee they weren't using prior.
      I feel you and though it would be a huge change it would be the right move. I'm all for consistent testing if the pro's are.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        He wasn't fighting at that time.
        Should retired fighters get tested?

Ok go and test Tyson, Ali, Leonard, Chavez, etc
        Come on now... Why is it that all you guys screaming "Take The Tests!" know next to nothing about testing?
        Originally posted by USADA
        If you ever want to come out of retirement and return to eligible status, you must enroll in the USADA RTP for at least six (6) months in advance of regaining eligible status
        If you're coming out of retirement, you have to be tested for six month before being allowed to compete again, if you're doing the OST.

So, the Floyd/Victor-fight couldn't happen if they really did have OST in place.
        Last edited by Bring It On; 06-14-2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          Where did get that fighters "sign up" to be tested year round?
          Precisely the point, the crap floyd is advocating is pretty useless.

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          I agree. Testing is better for the sport as a whole. I only give Manny lots of flak because he is acting like Barry Bonds did before he got popped. They should all get tested. Not just Manny. Year round and random.
          That's how it should be.

This excuse of "what if he's on vacation like floyd" is the reason i highly suspect floyd is actually using it. Almost all the side effects are there...brittle bones, unusual gym activity in the middle of the night right after bar hopping, shrunken balls, baldness, testosterone levels gone up, cowardice, stuttering, rage against guard, against females...damn, too many to mention...100% juicing...i say.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            Basically Arum will be pissed that Pac has caused him to lose huge money when he is caught cheating with OST. Cant risk Pac being caught roiding so no OST.
            damn right, duckqiao said no to the test ..now all of a sudden his **** riders are defending him and saying he wants to take the test.

they should ask themself why didn't he agree to the test when it mattered????

why did he lie and make up all those stories?? he's supposed to be the spiritual believing humble guy who sukks ****.**** him and his ducking he's a cheater and a cherry picking coward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              damn right, duckqiao said no to the test ..now all of a sudden his **** riders are defending him and saying he wants to take the test.

they should ask themself why didn't he agree to the test when it mattered????

why did he lie and make up all those stories?? he's supposed to be the spiritual believing humble guy who sukks ****.**** him and his ducking he's a cheater and a cherry picking coward.
              If the ongoing lawsuit can prove that Pac should be subjected to and is found guilty of the accusations thrown at him then his a hypocrite and should be slammed/shamed etc..

BUT if Floyd and his gang of 3 is found guilty of falsely accusing Pac of wrong doing, WILL all you Floyd fans still have the BALLS left to defend him when his found guilty and his nuts is rammed inside his A*s?

I cant wait for this lawsuit to END!!!!
              Last edited by KitangKatag; 06-14-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X