Kevin Durant And His Backpack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The backpack goes good with him.

Reminds me of a cartoon character.

He's probably got an iPad, an overpriced set of Dr. Dre headphones, and some magazines in there.

Comment

It's the very reason why they loss to the Mavs. Durant and Westbrook are not mature enough.

He is a professional not a child. You want to dress funny and do the kiddy backpack and stuff, go back to college.

Lebron used to do that stuff, where did it get him in cleveland. Nothing. Dwight used to do it where did that get him? A loss in the finals. That kiddy stuff has to go, if your a professional conduct and dress yourself as one.

I'm younger than him and I am saying this.

Comment

he had to carry his acne creams and medications, the reason he had his backpack all the time..

durant already said inside it were his i-pod and bible..

Comment

Originally posted by FIDELINA View Post
          Reminds me of a cartoon character.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            It's the very reason why they loss to the Mavs. Durant and Westbrook are not mature enough.

He is a professional not a child. You want to dress funny and do the kiddy backpack and stuff, go back to college.

Lebron used to do that stuff, where did it get him in cleveland. Nothing. Dwight used to do it where did that get him? A loss in the finals. That kiddy stuff has to go, if your a professional conduct and dress yourself as one.

I'm younger than him and I am saying this.
            Yes, you are younger than him thats why you dont know what you're saying.

He is a professional athlete and not one who is stucked in 4-cornered, air-conditioned room.

Dont tell us about clothing influences attitude. If thats the case, Kurt Cobain must have been wearing tuxedo when he isnt in gig.

And oh, Wade and Bosh isnt factor at all James performance. And oh, again, Had James improved when he left Cavs?

Comment

Originally posted by ...lucy... View Post
              Yes, you are younger than him thats why you dont know what you're saying.

He is a professional athlete and not one who is stucked in 4-cornered, air-conditioned room.

Dont tell us about clothing influences attitude. If thats the case, Kurt Cobain must have been wearing tuxedo when he isnt in gig.

And oh, Wade and Bosh isnt factor at all James performance. And oh, again, Had James improved when he left Cavs?
              I should tell my neighbor, a carpenter, not to go to his work carrying his backpacl. Ill lend him my attache case until he becomes the engineer and succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                I should tell my neighbor, a carpenter, not to go to his work carrying his backpacl. Ill lend him my attache case until he becomes the engineer and succeed.
                Give him Armani suits too. Lebron must be wearing that one when he goes to work.

Comment

lol Nike's going to start selling KD-endorsed backpacks

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...urse-they-are/

Comment

His bodyguard fo sho.

Comment

They said he carries a bible. But i wonder what else cuz thats a huge backpack for just a bible. Like someone said , prob some Dr Dre headphones in a case. That alone will take up a whole lot of space.

Comment

Working...
                      X