• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Mayweather UD

118-110 twice
    115-113

I expect at least one weird scorecard, no fight gets it completely right these days, so we'll get at least one judge that gives Cotto way too much credit, kind of like how Ward-Froch had a scorecard that was 115-113.
    115-113!

Can't see that even with today's judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      115-113!

You're the defending nostradamus champion so your title will be stripped if you don't attempt this!
      Last edited by Barn; 04-23-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        You're the defending notradamus champion so your title will be stripped if you don't attempt this!

I'll attempt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          115-113!

There will be an underlying "Cotto will get robbed if it's close" sentiment the week of the fight. One of the judges will have a ridiculous scorecard. Just the way judges are at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            On all cards?

Trying to get as many people involved as possible so if you do stoppage it's predicting a time into said round as well. If you predict cards you have to try and predict all 3.

116-112 x3 hasn't been taken yet so you're in luck
            Ill update it Soon. I don't know if he still does it, but Scott use to do a boxing picks contest for a long time with a group both through E-mail and on an old forum we were part of. Don't know if he'd be interested in doing it for this section as it could nd up being a lot of work, but for the history section group you run, Barn, it may be a good idea that was always fun. You Gould touch base with him on that. I'd have no objectections if someone wanted to do it for the section, but the group sounds more reasonable given the time needed.
            Last edited by JAB5239; 04-23-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Ill update it Sonny. I don't know if he still does it, but Scott use to do a boxing picks contest for a long time with a group both through E-mail and on an old forum we were part of. Don't know if he'd be interested in doing it for this section as it could nd up being a lot of work, but for the history section group you run, Barn, it may be a good idea that was always fun. You Gould touch base with him on that. I'd have no objectections if someone wanted to do it for the section, but the group sounds more reasonable given the time needed.
              I'd be up for it. No problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Ill update it Soon. I don't know if he still does it, but Scott use to do a boxing picks contest for a long time with a group both through E-mail and on an old forum we were part of. Don't know if he'd be interested in doing it for this section as it could nd up being a lot of work, but for the history section group you run, Barn, it may be a good idea that was always fun. You Gould touch base with him on that. I'd have no objectections if someone wanted to do it for the section, but the group sounds more reasonable given the time needed.
                I stopped doing that Jab for a number of reasons. The worst problem was the increasingly sparse schedule of quality fights and the frequency of postponements. Also the participation was dwindling.

However I would consider reviving it if I could have a sticky thread in this forum to run it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  I stopped doing that Jab for a number of reasons. The worst problem was the increasingly sparse schedule of quality fights and the frequency of postponements. Also the participation was dwindling.

However I would consider reviving it if I could have a sticky thread in this forum to run it.
                  I think we could work something out if you want to do it. PM me and we'll go over some details.

Comment

• Mayweather 119-108 on all three cards. 11-1 with one knockdown.

Comment

• sillakh got knocked senseless last night by a nobody with very modest talent nicknamed "the pirate."

Comment

Working...
                      X