• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What forgiveness? Floyd is a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      What forgiveness? Floyd is a genius!
      that's what i am saying. he's a genius, but the comments were still offensive.

i still love floyd, i am just disappointed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        i been a huge fan of floyd and manny fan for years. but i was so disappointed with the racial stuff he said. even willy daddy wank couldn't crack a smile at floyd's jokes and i laugh at everything he says.

floyd became my favorite fighter after butterbean retired. then manny came along so i rank both pac and mayweather evenly.

u look into floyd's eyes, and u can see a compassionate man who knows only one way to make money. by fighting and promoting the hell out of those fights.

manny never said anything about blacks and he never he will cuz he's too big for that. floyd on the other loves money and has a lot of pride. he knows he can make an extra 10-20 million just by saying racial comment.

plus floyd has a lot of bad people around him. manny has guys trying to rip him off, while floyd has guys riding his coattails telling him he's great but they really are trying to milk him like arum is doing to pac.

it's wrong what mayweather said about pac and Filipinos. they are a great nation and floyd was wrong, but we all do things we regret later and i am sure floyd will someday.

please fans forgive floyd. maybe not now, but someday. floyd is a legend already just like manny. stop the hate on both sides. this is just boxing.
        We americans are a country of forgiveness
        People will forgive him the second he knocks Pac out
        but I personally would like to see him go on espn and Publicly apologize for the statements he made towards Pac
        that would show that he realized it was in bad taste and he is owning up for the mistake he made
        this will never happen though cause you have dirty rotten politicians like our own Predsident (former) Bill Clinton who has never apologized for being a dirty Whore

Comment

sure i can forgive because wat he said shouldn't even be taken serious. who would take a few guys laughing around having fun at night that serious anyway? ppl know floyd by now, his haters especialy, so i dunno wat theyre doing expecting some kinda tactful courtesies for the fighter he wants to knock out most out of anyone.

floyd showed his house so openly. if anything i would thank him for sharing his time and life like that with fans.

ppl worrying about their children being influenced negatively, maybe they should wonder why their kids would even be let to watch what is clearly very rowdy and at times vulgar latenight anything goes scene where people are hanging out very casually witout any type of rigidity around them idealy.

this ustream **** shoulda never left ustream and that it did just shows ppl are quicker to parade racism and innapropriateness around than they are to actually enjoy a privilege theyre getting with the boxer of their time. too much to ask for people to hold off on criticism even just slightly though.

Comment

----IM THE MOST FLASHYYY I TALK THE MOST SHIETTTTT!!!

_Floyd Mayweather JR

Comment

Originally posted by orr0447 View Post
              sure i can forgive because wat he said shouldn't even be taken serious. who would take a few guys laughing around having fun at night that serious anyway? ppl know floyd by now, his haters especialy, so i dunno wat theyre doing expecting some kinda tactful courtesies for the fighter he wants to knock out most out of anyone.

floyd showed his house so openly. if anything i would thank him for sharing his time and life like that with fans.

ppl worrying about their children being influenced negatively, maybe they should wonder why their kids would even be let to watch what is clearly very rowdy and at times vulgar latenight anything goes scene where people are hanging out very casually witout any type of rigidity around them idealy.

this ustream **** shoulda never left ustream and that it did just shows ppl are quicker to parade racism and innapropriateness around than they are to actually enjoy a privilege theyre getting with the boxer of their time. too much to ask for people to hold off on criticism even just slightly though.
              it was great seeing the show. almost felt like my dream come true hanging out with floyd at his house.

but i was still bothered by those comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                i been a huge fan of floyd and manny fan for years. but i was so disappointed with the racial stuff he said. even willy daddy wank couldn't crack a smile at floyd's jokes and i laugh at everything he says.

floyd became my favorite fighter after butterbean retired. then manny came along so i rank both pac and mayweather evenly.

u look into floyd's eyes, and u can see a compassionate man who knows only one way to make money. by fighting and promoting the hell out of those fights.

manny never said anything about blacks and he never he will cuz he's too big for that. floyd on the other loves money and has a lot of pride. he knows he can make an extra 10-20 million just by saying racial comment.

plus floyd has a lot of bad people around him. manny has guys trying to rip him off, while floyd has guys riding his coattails telling him he's great but they really are trying to milk him like arum is doing to pac.

it's wrong what mayweather said about pac and Filipinos. they are a great nation and floyd was wrong, but we all do things we regret later and i am sure floyd will someday.

please fans forgive floyd. maybe not now, but someday. floyd is a legend already just like manny. stop the hate on both sides. this is just boxing.
                The ones who are neutral or who like Floyd will forgive him, just like the Pac worshippers either forgave or completely ignored the stories about Pac cheating on his wife and father a child with a prostitute. The opinion of the haters doesn't matter because they have always hated him and always will, regardless of what he does or says.

Comment

Floyd will be forgiven over time.

Boxing is less of a sport and more showbiz these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Meh hes a spoiled little brat with emotional issues who needs to be an attention whore to satisfy his short man complex. Too bad he didnt use the money he made and invested it. Now hes gonna retire and go broke in 5 years.
                    It'll be his "just desserts"

At this point...I wish he'd just go away

Comment

It's how he acts on a day to day basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X