Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are a lot of elderly people, who are males, bitter old ****s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    Their withered unresponsive cocks.
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    what do you do for work?

if its entry level work and they're still doing it they probably regret the decisions they made that landed them in their current positions. they probably resent you for your youth, and that you've got an opportunity that they squandered.

if you work hard, physical labor, and you're aging, you'll probably get bitter yourself.

i owned a courier service for a number of years. commercial shipping by the pallet. did most of the driving when i started out. hated it. people who work in warehouses, manufacturing are often miserable. that's hard work. turnover is crazy high. they walk around on a hard cement floor for 40-50 hours a week tossing boxes around, swimming in paper work.

i'd be pissed off and a miserable bastard, too, if i did that for 20 years.
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    When I get old, I'm going to be the meanest prick on the planet.

Step on my lawn? I'll spit on you.

Oh and I'll also take stuff from stores and pretend I 'forgot'
    Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I get like that now lol

I give them the Clint Eastwood look

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    The generational gap is real potnas. I teach 18, 19, 20 year olds and this generation is very different from my generation (my age is in my user info). Its a little difficult to relate to them, and the way the think is far off from how those my age think in a lot of ways. But this happens from generation to generation, its just extremely more apparent in this current gap, because of the PC atmosphere and the readily available social media outlets. IYAM.
    the generation gaps have been becoming more extreme in the last 50 years. I'm looking forward to becoming a mean old bastard like clint was in Gran Torino

Comment

Working...
    X