X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
    Real Madrid are a ****ing joke lol

Sacking an accomplished manager and appointing a nobody. ****ing hell!
    There have been non real fans following la liga who said Benitez needed to go or it would have ended like the Mourinho/Chelsea situation. I agree though, fuck Zidane.

Comment

• Real Madrid are an absolute joke.

Comment

• Zidane is a nobody now, blimey.

Not sure what level Benitez is at - big clubs will only appoint him as a stop gap and a middling club wont give him the money he routinely spends usually on players who are utter bums.

I could see someone like Everton employing him to good success but he would be unpopular there too. He is just that kind of a bloke - hateable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Zidane is a nobody now, blimey.
          Yes, he's a nobody in managerial terms.

Comment

• Zidane quite clearly gonna do that Maradona thing of being a **** manager but getting far more time than he should cos he was a demi-god level player.

Comment

• Zidane loves Hazard doesn't he?

Hopefully we can sell them that little twerp for big money. Take him!!

Did read that Zidane has enjoyed a relegation with Castilla or whoever Real's reserves are.

Gary Lineker has a theory that managers aren't that important. I sort of subscribe to that. Mourinho's presence alone was killing us at the end. Chelsea could have replaced him with door knob.

And for all intents and purposes Hiddink leaves training to Steve Holland and Eddie Newton and just watches and throws his two cents in now and again. Some of these managers in real terms probably don't have as big an impact on players and a football club as we think.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-04-2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• That's a crazy gamble by perez Real Madrid are 4 points from top la liga and still one of the favorite in CL to give zidane on job training mid season while still playing for everything is either going to a master stroke or epic failure

Comment

• Finally that gym teacher has been sacked he has failed at pretty much every club he has went to subtract the Valencia job

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Zidane quite clearly gonna do that Maradona thing of being a **** manager but getting far more time than he should cos he was a demi-god level player.
                    And rightly so.

Zizou and Maradona can never ever fail at anything in football. It's just factually impossible.

Even if Zizou gets them relegated it will be because it was the right thing to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      There have been non real fans following la liga who said Benitez needed to go or it would have ended like the Mourinho/Chelsea situation. I agree though, fuck Zidane.
                      Fuck Zidane?

Words like that will have me banish you from this thread son, i don't play no games.

Apologise this instant and i'll forgive thee but let it be known this is your final chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X