Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Lucas Matthysse Tribute - Please leave feedback :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    And it shouldn't have counted, if your head is under the ropes like that the ref is supposed to stop the action, can't have the head a trapped target. He went down to get out of the rope, not even hurt. Not making excuses for him but that was bogus. Love to see part two.
    Exactly, a rematch would make Garcia money and help him raise his profile again. Like Lucas said, beat me again and I'll go away quietly.

Comment

I liked it. Good stuff

Comment

try and find naked pics of him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          He needs to bring the rat-tail back.
          He left the throne to me. Im holding it down for him. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
            try and find naked pics of him
            Well it's gonna cost ya...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              And it shouldn't have counted, if your head is under the ropes like that the ref is supposed to stop the action, can't have the head a trapped target. He went down to get out of the rope, not even hurt. Not making excuses for him but that was bogus. Love to see part two.
              Holy shiiiiiiiit lol.... Had nothing to do with the vicious body shot and right hand he took straight to the chin prior to getting spun around into the ropes

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Holy shiiiiiiiit lol.... Had nothing to do with the vicious body shot and right hand he took straight to the chin prior to getting spun around into the ropes
                Did you miss that round? It was a body shot followed by a shot to the back of the head with the palm of the glove.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  I have said it before... That body shot was what put Lucas down. You could see Lucas fold and the other shots where just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    I have said it before... That body shot was what put Lucas down. You could see Lucas fold and the other shots where just icing on the cake.
                    Have you ever taken a body shot? You don't get up straight away and go on the front like Lucas did. The fact he was behind the ropes and couldnt defend himself is why he went down. I don't dislike Garcia, just saying it how it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X