Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give Marquez credit but damn yall acting like Marquez was winning the fight

Pac was winning the fight but got caught. Did yall see Marquez's legs wobble and bloody face?

Pac got knocked out because deep down hes a fighter that like to fight, he could backed off and won the round but took a chance and got KO

No man is invincible.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Damn, Roids can do wonders.
      you should know that by now pac was on them. hater.....putang ina mo...bakla

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        The image of Pacquiao lying on the floor asleep will live forever. Signature KO for Marquez and it would be ill if that was the last fight of his career(even though we know that it won't be). As far as the PED whining from Pacquiao fans, what comes around goes around. I suspect that both fighters were on something for this fight.
        Now your just a plain ass wipe, nut hugger ,floyds crap stain right out of his ass cheeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
          these were posted on twitter/facebook..smh

The kid shit was uncalled for. Red K.

Comment

• Here are my thoughts on Manny Pacquiao getting stretched

http://youtu.be/dBMr4QNZ-ks

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

• Originally posted by robert53 View Post
                I have to laugh when reading comments on these websites. I see a lot of leg hangers who know little about boxing. Why did Pac fight Bradley in his last fight? Because Bradley has no power. Pac hasn't been the same since Cotto and Margo. Pac has taken a lot of punishment his whole career but those 2 fights against bigger guys were too much which is why Pac would not fight over 150 again. I like JMM but how would he have done against Cotto or Margo? Pac's style is made for JMM just like JMM's style was made for a bigger, 72 inch reach, Floyd. I can't believe Floyd fans brag on his fight with JMM . IMO Floyd lost to Castillo which is why he retired instead of fighting Margo or Williams. Floyd can't deal with volume punchers who have a reach advantage . Anyway I hope JMM and Pac both retire. They have nothing else to prove and both have given us a lot of exciting fights.
                Very true statement

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                  Now your just a plain ass wipe, nut hugger ,floyds crap stain right out of his ass cheeks!
                  Why can't he just be a hardcore Marquez fan?

You Pacfans are crazy, even when your boy gets stretched out like the Cadillac coup you guys are still talking about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    OK I can't talk to little kids about a sport they know nothing about or don't have basic reading comprehension.

For your information, it wasn't the same shot he dropped Manny with the first time. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference though. The first one was an overhand right, the second was an off angle right hand slipping the right jab.

Two different shots and yes both great but again, (for the trillionth time) it was more a mistake on Manny's part. I love JMM, wanted him to win but he was losing, getting beat in the 6th and Manny got careless. Can't discuss things with you, no offense but I can't waste time with nonsense.

Yea, your right man. Have a good night.
                    Ok even if it wasn't the same punch Marquez was having success with Pacquiao being too reckless. It was a mistake that Marquez capitalized on it and no Marquez wasn't getting beat, come on now.

Ok buddy have fun being stupid on your own. Admit you get things wrong once in a while. I lurk and I know you thought Pacquiao was going to walk all over him. Pendejo

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      t's "you're" not "your", you illiterate butt-hurt piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X