• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Dude, you voted for him.

lol that was joke of the century

i thought everybody would get a kick out of it
    Last edited by New England; 07-30-2011, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      With a GIGANTIC cut like that it doesn't have to get in your eye, its going to slow
      anybody down.

Go watch the fight again Demarco protected his chin very well Valero landed almost nothing flush on his chin after round 3, only on the forehead where its almost impossible to knock somebody down. Demarco basically went in a shell for the last few rounds because Valero's power punches took a severe toll.

And who cares if Demarco didn't look good for a fight he coasted during the second half because he knew he won and Sanchez isn't much of a puncher. Not to mention not to many young fighters are able to comeback after a beating like the one Valero gave him

LOL I am one of Rios biggest fans but lol Rios is a good puncher but he needs an accumulation of punches he doesn't have any 1 punch power like Valero has consistently shown.

oh you're right
      i forgot he was against wizard chin protector antonio demarco

keep diggin

i'll get you a shovel

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        oh you're right
        i forgot he was against wizard chin protector antonio demarco

keep diggin

i'll get you a shovel

#1 Its not hard to protect your chin when you are in survival mode there is a reason every great power puncher from Foreman to Tyson to Hearns has had decisions against low level fighters. Its a credit to Valero's power that with a HUGE cut and a opponent that was in survival mode he was still able to stop him.

Comment

Valero had power, he was tough and his skill was just getting better. He didn't fight any more bums than any other fighter does.

Comment

He wasn't very good and would have been schooled by Peterson had he fought him like he was scheduled to.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              He wasn't very good and would have been schooled by Peterson had he fought him like he was scheduled to.

LOL you don't even believe that

Comment

Valero was untested and unproven for a reason. The first real contender he would have faced would have exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Valero was untested and unproven for a reason. The first real contender he would have faced would have exposed him.

Mosquera was a young talent champion(10x the fighter Peterson will ever be) who actually gave Valero all he could handle in the early rounds. Demarco and Pitlua were also tougher than Peterson.

Valero was only unproven and untested at the A minus/B+ level but he dominant up to that point and there was absolutely no reason to think he wouldn't have been up for the challenge of course there is a chance he might have failed but he wasn't going to get "exposed" by anybody much less a bum like Peterson.
                  Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 07-31-2011, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    1 punch power like Valero has consistently shown.
                    So did Valero have many 1 punch KOs or is your basis of 1 punch power on something else?

Comment

Working...
                    X