Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mundine conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly,Mundine has had hip problems,which is probably why you didn't see him move on his feet much.Those ropes were probably the loosest I have seen, but his ass shouldn't have been against them anyways!Mundine should have continued to fight world class opponents after the Kessler fight,but he knew he was a catfish when it comes to the world stage.

Comment

he didn't move too much because he was a has-been. and he thought he'd win easily.

mundine has always been overrated.

he never went further because he wasn't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
        he didn't move too much because he was a has-been. and he thought he'd win easily.

mundine has always been overrated.

he never went further because he wasn't good enough.
        Yep. The fight against Kessler showed Mundine (and the rest of us) that he never had what it took to beat the elite fighters on the world stage. He recognised this and decided to become a solely domestic fighter. Had he have gone over and fought the best in Europe or the States he would have been beaten by all of them, no doubt.

Decent fighter, decent career. Not even close to great or elite though.

Comment

Just a quick question the fight before Wood didn't mundine win some eliminator for the WBC light middleweight belt or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
            This thread is rubbish.

Mundine would never of thrown the fight, he has now lost the only feat (besides his titles) he could of claimed as a boxer and that is remaining undefeated by an oz boxer just like his daddy and now he has stuff all.

Why are people still here trying to make excuses for him? He is finished, time to move on.

Maybe all the Mundine fans can become SBW boxing fans now, LMFAO!
            Sonny's fight is taking priority on main event over the Bradley-Alexander fight

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
              *DISCLAIMER* I did not make this up my imagination isn't this good.

I heard this from a friend and normally he doesn't come out with these weird conspiracy theories but here it is:

MUNDINE LOST ON PURPOSE!!!!

Hear me out, if Mundine dominated and won end of story. But now that he lost Mundine V Wood 2 = MEGA (AUSSIE) BUCKS!!!!!

Other things to point out:

Mundine stayed against the loose ropes all night
              Had zero feet movement
              No jab
              No combos
              Mundines' form while never great since he dropped down weight was never this bad.
              Looking bad will make his shot against Cotto is it? Look more appealing to cotto's manager.

Enjoy/Discuss

Don;t shoot the messanger.
              I hate to be the one to tell you this,but Mundine has had hip problems-which is why he didn't use a lot of movement.Even in the early rounds you can noticeably see him limp a bit.He got sparked by Sven Ottke-end thread!

Comment

And the final step before Cotto, he promised us a big overseas fight and has certainly delivered:
                http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1430&cat=boxer

Comment

LOL @ COTTO DUCKING MUNDINE......... Cotto has been fighting killers and you think he's ducking Mundine?

Comment

Working...
                  X