Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father Brush's official confession thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Brush's official confession thread.

If you have any sins to confess, this is the place to do it

Yourself post should start with Forgive me Father or Forgive me Brush for I have sinned

For example, Tea's Kobe over Jordan tomfoolery would be something that needs to be confessed and I would forgive him for those sinful thoughts

For example, Yusaf Mack could create an account, come to this thread to seek forgiveness for his sins.

Came in expecting you to say you really didn't go to the Sb and that you're Asian. Leaving disappointed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        If you have any sins to confess, this is the place to do it

Yourself post should start with Forgive me Father or Forgive me Brush for I have sinned

For example, Tea's Kobe over Jordan tomfoolery would be something that needs to be confessed and I would forgive him for those sinful thoughts

For example, Yusaf Mack could create an account, come to this thread to seek forgiveness for his sins.
        Forgive me for I have sinned... i thought rivers actually had a chance this year...

#Paaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiooooottt ttttsssss

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Came in expecting you to say you really didn't go to the Sb and that you're Asian. Leaving disappointed

This

*leaves thread in disgust*

Comment

I confess, I have had evil thoughts. I considered merging this thread with AlexKid's newest penis thread just for the lols. I resisted temptation and am hoping I deserve forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I confess, I have had evil thoughts. I considered merging this thread with AlexKid's newest penis thread just for the lols. I resisted temptation and am hoping I deserve forgiveness.
              Please do it! That would be great! A big improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                Forgive me for I have sinned... i thought rivers actually had a chance this year...

#Paaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiooooottt ttttsssss
                You are still full of sin my child. If you don't abandon your sinful ways, when you die, you will be doomed for hell
                Last edited by Build That Wall; 02-11-2016, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  You are forgiven my child

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                    X