Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Boxing Ever Be Able To Regain Credibility After PBC's Inevitable Failure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican ,puerto rican ,russian , and european and asian fighter will help bring boxing back up.. american fighters are weak and have no heart. American judges are a sham in boxing at this point.

Judges take bribes and the have lopsided ridiculous scorecards to favor themselves getting back on certain promotions shows.. some promoters are literally protecting fighters and hijacking titles along wirh fixing fights..

Its americans that are the issue. Everyone else wants to get it on. American entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
      kid i'm not the one going around talking bout haymon, oscar and arum just enjoy the ****ing fights simpolew as that you are to buried in that **** you actually believe they ****ing care you not bothering me with none just watch and enjoy ****er haha

Didn't understand a word of that, m8.

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Funny thing is HBO has put on some horrendous matches as of late but not one person is complaining. U dudes act like women. Hahahaha

Yet another member of Team Deflection. I can only begin to wonder who your favourite fighter is.

Comment

Man Im telling you if ya'll thought boxing image was in the ****ter PBC is flushing it, I have friends who knows I am a die hard boxing fan and they call me up on nothing to do fightnights sometime asking me whos fighting I tell em the pbc show cause its the only thing on and they end up calling me back all disappointed.

Comment

The bad matchups on PBC waters down the good matchups it has, and they aren't even as often as HBO's good matchups.

Comment

Working...
          X