No announcement yet.

Memo Heredia visits Algieri's Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Really nothing more to be said in this thread.
    and if pac wins, its a cherry pick fight. u cant have it both ways guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      In the event that if algeri wins all the pacquiao kok riders and semen drinkers will automaticaly will say algeri was on steroids because memo visited his training camp
      isnt that how it works around here doe? i mean how did the ped accusation of manny came about then? LOL!!!

Comment

if this is true... Algieri was hiding memo real good in 24/7 episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          and if pac wins, its a cherry pick fight. u cant have it both ways guys!!!
          This is a crap fight and can be called a cherry pick by manny whether he wins or loses. The only question is if it is a cherry pick gone wrong, like JMM KO6 instead of cotto without a CW or Floyd.

Comment

This is a crap fight and can be called a cherry pick by manny whether he wins or loses. The only question is if it is a cherry pick gone wrong, like JMM KO6 instead of cotto without a CW or Floyd.
            but i thought jmm won all 3 fights prior to the 4th one? LOL

Comment

so u're acknowledging that its a cherry pick fight?

Comment

wasn't memo with ariza at mayweather camp before?

floyd now he has the best s&c coach and the best roid supplier in the bizz

he aint jokin around anymore

Comment

but i thought jmm won all 3 fights prior to the 4th one? LOL
                  Again, I can't speak on opinions of other posters when you respond to one of my posts.

so u're acknowledging that its a cherry pick fight?
                  do you know the definition of the word could? If you or anyone else wants to call it that-fine by me. I don't use the term.

Comment

Oh ****, Pacs getting put to sleep again. ****ing Memo bro.......

Comment

Hahahaha imagine if Algieri gets a positive test result after getting blitzed by Pac. Algieri's credibility is already worth nil as an unknown...

Having memo visit your camp is like having that one ex u DONT want anybody to know about just showing up. They acknowledge him.... But they won't publicly say they're working with Memo. F that.

Comment

Working...
                      X