Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else doesn't see Golovkins power moving up to 168 with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    You realize he spars 175LBers with 20oz gloves on and HURTS them??
    Don't believe all stories you hear

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      His power isn't derived from speed or heavy movement so it will absolutely follow him up. Strength and accuracy always travel upward.
      I agree. All 168'ers will think they can beat him, that's natural. But many a small axe man has felled a big tree.

I'm surprised that his critics don't think he can move up. Somebody had better tell the other champions who moved up, to move back down!

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        kessler would beat the living crap out of golovkin. first thing (since we are talking about bums) green has one punch knock out power. (what ever else you think of him cool) but the man has one punch knock out power at 168. kessler got rid of him in 4 rounds. ouma is a c plus fighter with powder puff fist & he busted up golovkins face & even rocked him numerous of times.........(i guess you can throw the green comparison outta the door) kessler has a hard chin & is proven, he throws punches in combinations & he has a high guard. not only that but he has a high punch output behind that high guard. kessler sits in the middle of the ring & he will combination you to death all night long right in the middle of the ring. when you throw combinations at golovkin it instantly holts his offense (& we're talking about kessler who hits like a truck & has no stamina issues whats so ever. this is NOT stevens) how the hell does anyone see that fight for golovkin is beyond me....... & a lot of people have forgotten that golovkin has bad skin. once you start to tee off on him in the right way he gets cut, bruised & swelled easily. froch is notorious for having very tough skin & stiff chin. if froch comes out swinging like a wild man he'd probably break away golovkins skin and bust him up pretty early. also bika.......bika is one of those guys who gave calzaghie a go ward a go & handled himself well against bute. he's gonna take what ever golovkin dishes out and he's gonna dish it right back to him. the reason that i say that bika will have a chance to give golovkin all he can handle is because golovkin breaks down when he can't hurt you with his power (he turns into a sloppy mess) bika feeds on such fighters.
        golovkin eye bruised up against rosado call 911 ... jesus people keep bringing up ouma .. every great fighter have fights like that before they hit there peak every one to many examples to name he still put ouma hospital for 2 days also he never rocked him or "buckled" him ive seen that fight twice ... also his face wasnt bad at all held up well LOL espicially for that type of fight! its not crazy swelling at all just lil also no blood or anything wrong on that ... now after curtis who was knocking out 168 pounders moved down to 160 (i know this is when you rip curtis resume) .. hit ggg flush again his face look great after... its a fight **** happens ... curtis can crack ..you make it sound like his face is like gatti's ...now to green i dont call fighters joke at all never do but allan green is one..frail mind frail everything he hit kessler like nothing kessler is a robot!! kessler is good thats it you said he's elite.. i said name one great orrrrr very good fighter he beat smh because besides froch which i didnt think he won thats it buddy he never beat anyone how can he be elite ... he looks slow mechanical no feet work jab throw jab throw blahh and like i said he's older now looks like he wanted to quit against froch last fight .... then you giving me what bika did like i didnt know thats why i said he's a great keeper but gasses out to quick doesnt have no snap to his punches slaps ... ggg body attack would wear bika down just watch all his Ls and watch his last fight .. tough dude.. but really? always off balanced this is coming from a bika fan ... please stop saying kessler just please lol ... go rewatch him and tell me... no variation in his punches same sequence 95% of the time .... froch i said it was 50-50 due to his toughness and size but like i said before if you trading with golovkin you better watch out .... Rosado Curtis Macklin Proska go corner to corner in clottey shell .. golovkin has to beat thru arms gloves body .. Proska tried open down macklin open up went flying to the ropes curtis throws a right opens ggg gets underneath left hook left hook down he goes face was like oh **** .. trading shots ggg puching thru people volleys ..now if froch wants to go open throwing craziness face first then it will be fun .... another thing not saying hes better! but peole wont talk this and people don't understand this ..stevens hand speed the fiber twitch is alot quicker than froch and kessler ... ggg enjoy seeing telegraphic punches .. stevens has solid speed his feet could be planted but throw off a 3 punch combination .. now froch kessler wont be able to do nor have great hand speed..for them is that jab jab throw thats what they do ... jesus a small broken down jermaine taylor was up on all scorecards against big ole froch until the 12 ... taylor is solid but not a 168 pounder imo ggg is better all around.. time will tell ...taylor hurt froch a few times espicially in the 3rd he hurt him dropped him with a over hand right! froch landed on his ass looked around looked at the time my friend golovkin has better power than taylor i hate comparing but froch fights one way if taylor could do that to a young froch ggg can against older worn out froch bam!!! lol i can keep ranting on .... just finishing it with froch 50-50 andre ward would give ggg hell and if adonis come down to 168 again would give ggg hell still will love to see it happpen peace damn i think i broke the record for longest post sad but Pigsfly be saying some ridiculous matter fact statements smh
        Last edited by jov6388; 11-03-2013, 05:29 AM.

Comment

I don't see why his power wouldn't translate to 168. It's not like he's routinely OPKO'ing guys (Ishida/Macklin the exceptions)

He usually breaks his opponent down, which is what he did tonight, and it's what he did to Rosado and Proksa

His boxing skills alone would allow him to be successful at 168 IMO

Comment

Working...
          X