No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Says No Respect For Erik Morales, Targets a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Says No Respect For Erik Morales, Targets a KO

Angel Garcia, father and trainer of WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs), doesn't expect former three division world champion Erik Morales (52-8, 36KOs) to last the distance on October 20th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. When they met in the month of March, Angel feels his son gave Morales too much respect in the ring. Morales went down in the eleventh round and lost a twelve round decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

I said this in another post garcia gave morales too much respect this time he finishes him

Comment

Still unsure as to why this rematch is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Erik is stubborn and Garcia want a nice payday before he takes anything risky?

I'd laugh my ass of if EM pulls the upset...

Comment

I thought the same thing. But, come to think about it boxing is a business and Morales still has "name" value and Garcia will make more money fighting him than anyone else in that division (other than Khan). Garcia is on a roll and has his confidence boosted at an all time high. I think he wins this fight much easier than the first. Possibly a TKO.

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing. This fight was quick to be made despite the lack of demand for it. Should be good though, the first fight certainly was.

Comment

I'll end the confusion before another poster asks the same question of "why the rematch is happening"

pretty sure Morales has a rematch clause, so it's not just the Money Morales wanted to fight Garcia

Comment

Angel Garcia needs to shut up. He talks so much trash. Lives vicariously through his son. All this crap he is talking is just going to motivate Morales to train harder. I think of it this way, Morales is going to get in great shape and wage a war with Garcia. And Garcia is not Pacquiou. So long as Morales gets that nutritionist and trains like a madman, I think we are in for a better fight then the first one.

Comment

it shouldent be happening garcia should be moving on he gets no love for this fight. now if he gets his ass beat ima laugh at him

Comment

up until the knockdown morales was beating this kids ass brutally, guy looked unrecognizable after he fought morales, they hope and wish for an early finish because morales can disfigure this kid again and even beat him if he actually trains and comes in shape and still has something left.win or lose its going to be a great fight garcia is nothing special, morales is a tremendous warrior faded but his skills are 3 levels above garcias,that was very apparant in the first fight, this kid wouldnt have gone 5 rounds with a prime eric.

Comment

Working...
                    X