Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Floyd if he visits Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rabagiyo- View Post

It's so cute how you want my attention, **** is not working on me try it on another ***** or something .

You try all this nyahahahah talk because you can't have a serious conversation about boxing on a BOXING website.

There's truth to my post, Obviously a pocho that probably has never been in Mexico for more than 3 days wouldn't understand.

I'm not even arguing with someone like you that just posts smileys, does some annoying **** and then thinks he's owning someone.

Whatever floats your boat, If that make you think you're better than someone else? Fine then think you're "owning" someone on the internet. I got better **** to do.

*waits for lame ass response of him saying LOL im owning you nyahahaha bottle nyaahahah*

**** is pathetic.
    i didnt read any of your whiny ****, it was too ****ing long, lol, nyahahahaha

stop whining, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Yeah thanks for proving my point.

Comment

i did, it was well taken , you will always be a vieja, thats your point, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

hola amigo, vendes naranjas, lol, estoy bromiando, no te nojes, it was a jokes, lol, nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X