Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monaco Slim's Brexit early celebration threa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching the tv this morning it seemed a lot of northerners wanted to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      im naming my first child Brexit.
      He'll get picked on down there in Texas. It's better if you stick to a Christian name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        "racist old white people" did it!

Thanks for posting this.

Boo Hoo!!! Teh racist honkies don't want to be part of the EU which wants to turn Europe into a combination of Pakistan and Nigeria ASAP.

Comment

• i want nigel farage to be PM. he knows his shit and likes a drink

Comment

People who hate white people, but spend every waking moment of their life following white people around the globe trying to be near them... Who dream of being the sole minority in the whitest northern European suburbs...

I wonder if Nigeria has millions of Neo-Nazi welfare recipients who spend all day sitting around in armchairs holding "blacks=bad" signs written in crayon.
            Last edited by ////; 06-24-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              People who hate white people, but spend every waking moment of their life following white people around the globe trying to be near them... Who dream of being the sole minority in the whitest northern European suburbs...

I wonder if Nigeria has millions of Neo-Nazi welfare recipients who spend all day sitting around in armchairs holding "blacks=bad" signs written in crayon.
              trump and #brexit are both seem like products of white people not knowing how to handle the world diversifying
              said the black twitter whore who would wouldn't last a day in mud hut Africa.

these idiots hate white people but enjoy all the freedoms, inventions and civilized societies that white countries offer.

what's embarrassing in the picture are the self-loathing cucked whites who spew the same anti-white agenda to score SJW points among these racists.

Comment

said the black twitter whore who would wouldn't last a day in mud hut Africa.

these idiots hate white people but enjoy all the freedoms, inventions and civilized societies that white countries offer.

what's embarrassing in the picture are the self-loathing cucked whites who spew the same anti-white agenda to score SJW points among these racists.
                Its unbelievable that they can invest so much time hating on their own race. They should invest all that time and energy in to saving up enough money to move to a gated white community where everyone lives by a higher code of morals and values, white values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  Its unbelievable that they can invest so much time hating on their own race. They should invest all that time and energy in to saving up enough money to move to a gated white community where everyone lives by a higher code of morals and values, white values.
                  i'm trying to relax up in here but so many dumb people out there just begging to be chin checked.

Comment

i'm trying to relax up in here but so many dumb people out there just begging to be chin checked.
                    Just remember that these liberals are children, we're GROWN UPS, ADULTS and we like to RELAX

Comment

Old white people who's parents and grandparents sacrificed so much to keep Britain British and fought for democracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X