No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    Yeah, you are. Don't even read the bottom of my post, flo-mo.
    Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Yea because u know me. This is gonna be the last posting respond to of yours. U won't be here long enough to be worthy of my time. Just a matter of time til ur banned again. Troll.on tho.
    that makes 2 times i warned u u would get banned and u did. smh, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
      Broner continues to prove why P4P he's one of the biggest dumbasses in boxing today.
      agreed..though if he will sell more ticket because of the ppl paying to see him lose..he has beat nobodies and got questionable wins twice yet he acts like he is the man...he is just an idiot with the training wheels still on calling out the big boys knowing it won't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
        agreed..though if he will sell more ticket because of the ppl paying to see him lose..he has beat nobodies and got questionable wins twice yet he acts like he is the man...he is just an idiot with the training wheels still on calling out the big boys knowing it won't happen
        and once again i ask a simple question. name 5 boxers his age who has fought better competition. in fact just give me 3.

Comment

• This guy is gonna keep winning, pissing people off even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Who gives a fuk who calls him racist? We are all racist to a certain degree no matter what anyone says. Its human nature, its life. We all need to control it. Its tough to control when you are young and haven't been taught better. I'm sure Broner says and thinks racist shiiit sometimes, but I don't think he completely buys into it and actually hates any race. These guys that accuse him of being racist are racist too! Everyone is! We all just need to control it the best we can.

I completely disagree! Prejuidice and racist are two different things. To a certain degree everyone may have certain prejudices but not everyone is racist.

Racism has to do with someones ethnicity and discriminating against them for it. Having certain prejudices and being racist are completely different.

Comment

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
              I completely disagree! Prejuidice and racist are two different things. To a certain degree everyone may have certain prejudices but not everyone is racist.

Racism has to do with someones ethnicity and discriminating against them for it. Having certain prejudices and being racist are completely different.
              Prejudicim is the same frame of though, IMO. Like I said, we all have it and have to work on keeping it under control.

Comment

• Broner isn't some cash cow that's garnering lines being formed for him. But, with that being said, if you can't see he's trying his hardest to be a Floyd clone, you're blind

Comment

Working...
                X