No announcement yet.

Jump Rope Tricks & Weird Pushups??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump Rope Tricks & Weird Pushups??

You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge

Its like she's skipping scared, very fast, doesnt seem relaxed!

Bit more of that though she'll be slim in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
      Its like she's skipping scared, very fast, doesnt seem relaxed!

Bit more of that though she'll be slim in no time.
      Thanks family! I'll pass it on. Post a few of your jump rope videos to the thread so I can show her how to improve her technique.

Comment

lol, I dont video any of my stuff I'm not a boxer, just didnt look very relaxed although very impressive.

Comment

lol, I dont video any of my stuff I'm not a boxer, just didnt look very relaxed although very impressive.
          no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

I hope you post 1 because I really want her to get better

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
            no worries. can you start making a video of your jump rope tricks. Id love to show her how to improve her technique based on your observations. This forum is very helpful especially with people like yourself committed to offering free advice. I just think those offering advice could be more efficient with a video, don't you think?

lol, I like your sarcasm, If only I was deservent of it!

I would If I could.

A) Dont have tools to do it.
            B) Dont have a place to go with all the equipment
            C) Im not a coach or an expert
            D) Not really that bothered was just an observation
            E) If it makes it easier, I can say she looks amazing and is the best person I've ever seen skipping.

Keep up the good work, I'll just watch from now on!

Comment

lol, I like your sarcasm, If only I was deservent of it!

I would If I could.

A) Dont have tools to do it.
              B) Dont have a place to go with all the equipment
              C) Im not a coach or an expert
              D) Not really that bothered was just an observation
              E) If it makes it easier, I can say she looks amazing and is the best person I've ever seen skipping.

Keep up the good work, I'll just watch from now on!
              I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm a humble person. I didn't get to be a good teacher by not being a good student.

Comment

I'm not being sarcastic at all. I'm a humble person. I didn't get to be a good teacher by not being a good student.
                Cool, I doubt I 'll be responding to any of your work now based on your responses.

I am just someone who is very much interested in boxing and I enjoy the training that goes with it. (I only do that type of training, but as metioned really enjoy it)

Like I said keep up the good work.

Comment

It's the internet. Everyone has an opinion, most are going to give it, because you asked them to. Getting pissy about it isn't going to help. The guy did exactly what you asked him to do. Just because he doesn't skip like Mayweather Jr or Duran doesn't mean he isn't going to respond to a question that you asked people to respond to.

Why don't you just say what you actually want to instead of hiding it behind fake questions, which you just get defensive about anyway? ie "Check out my sisters killer rope routine and push ups. All you ****s are ******* and couldn't give advice about it if you wanted to....you fat, lazy pricks."

Comment

You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge
                    First off love what your doing with I love boxing! kudos and great great discussions about the technique of boxing.

Second off my coach has us do a few things planks going from a push up position to our elbows. so he'll call out hands then we go to push up then he'll call out elbows and we'll drop down. from there (being on our elbows) we do reach outs we do reach outs. you can vary them up.

Another one we do is from standing we bend over and then walk out hands out to a pushup position do a pushup then walk our legs in and stand up then walks our hands out do a pushup etc etc from one seice of the room to the other ( 20ish feet give or take) there and back twice.

Another one I do is pushups on those medicine balls put your legs are on a big yoga ball so you pretty much maxing out on shoulders and core. You do one pushup then after that you bring your legs in, knees towards chest the yoga ball will allow this because it rolls then you roll it out and do another pushup. This one is tough also.

Also you can plank from elbows to hands on a yoga ball that one is good for building stability and using the stabilizing muscles fo balance. doing this one last is a killer lol cause everything is tired and all you feel is burn lol i hates it.

And lastly, they say the potential panacea of workouts is doing burpees, I start out with 20 then take a 1 min break, and do 10 ,break, do ten ,break, do 10 til i reach 100. That's a killer for me. i try to focus on technique and form so that i'm light on my feet when I land. This builds allot it's a total body work out and builds explosive Cardio. Good on your sis bro! Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                    X