No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    ot the xbox demo at 8:30am. sadly still waiting for ps3 demo.
    7:30 PM and no PSN demo. F***ing pricks. Don't lie and say the demo is coming out on a certain day if it doesn't come out until midnight or some sh**.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      7:30 PM and no PSN demo. F***ing pricks. Don't lie and say the demo is coming out on a certain day if it doesn't come out until midnight or some sh**.
      got it at 8pm pacific time it was awesome got collectors edition for xbox n ps3 cant wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        got it at 8pm pacific time it was awesome got collectors edition for xbox n ps3 cant wait.
        Pacific time? That means it came out at midnight here on the East Coast. Pricks.

It was worth it when I played it today though. Man was that a good demo. Maybe I'm ******ed, but I had no idea how to use grenades.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Outside, go.

Early Copies of Mass Effect 3 Launched into Space
                  And one of them can be yours.
                  February 16, 2012

EA is sending early copies of Mass Effect 3 into space.

Weather balloons carrying early copies of the game are set to launch from New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Berlin, London and Paris. The games will be equipped with a GPS tracking device, allowing fans to track their progress. When the balloons land, anyone who finds one will be able to snag a copy of Mass Effect 3 a week or more ahead of its release.

The balloons will be able to be tracked via Mass Effect's official site. Mass Effect 3 will hit stores on March 6th for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

USATODAY

Comment

• Just pre-ordered.

Time to go back and replay ME1 and 2 again, haven't in awhile.

Comment

• im killin reapers to this song if i jailbreak my ps3 lol. i have a 360 but i dont use it much. ok so a rumor at the bioware forums about not so good endins in white from here on out the rumor is that a bad ending possible only outcome for victory, shepherd has a bomb that will make the the super massive blackhole at the center of the galaxy blow the whole damn galaxy. offers ultimatum to reapers we will die on our feet in turn destroying all of your kind if you dont leave. if they do leave they destroy the mass effect relays when they leave setting the gallaxy back centuries possibly millenia.

Comment

Working...
                      X