• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luisito was a bad mother in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      proof?.....
      no, but i dont need proof to think dirrell faked it too.
      can you even pinpoint the shot that did the damage?
      looks like dude just passed out in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        no, but i dont need proof to think dirrell faked it too.
        can you even pinpoint the shot that did the damage?
        looks like dude just passed out in the ring.
        he got hit hard with a body head combo
        somewhere around the point where i told you to start the vid, when you watch the replay, it shows that combo as it was the last significant punch(s) landed on the guy before he fainted about a minute later

Comment

he got hit hard with a body head combo
          somewhere around the point where i told you to start the vid, when you watch the replay, it shows that combo as it was the last significant punch(s) landed on the guy before he fainted about a minute later
          i didnt see a head punch just the body shot that landed on dude's hip, or maybe it hit his liver.
          looks just like he fainted though. you can see him wave his hand in front of his eyes like he was fighting the blackness or waving at stars before he goes down.

Comment

awesome thread man. These rookies never seen delayed reactions before. It's quite embarrassing actually, to be a fan of boxing and be completely unaware of delayed reactions.

Comment

i didnt see a head punch just the body shot that landed on dude's hip, or maybe it hit his liver.
              looks just like he fainted though. you can see him wave his hand in front of his eyes like he was fighting the blackness or waving at stars before he goes down.
              3:03 is when it all happens
              left to the body, left to the head
              come on man, don't tell me you don't see that

anyway yea, that's what it's like, most guys about to pass out will put their hands to their face, like they're trying to reach for the pain deep in their head

Comment

i can recognize delayed reactions. i also recognize delayed overreactions.
                i also recognize someone putting on an act to sell something.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  awesome thread man. These rookies never seen delayed reactions before. It's quite embarrassing actually, to be a fan of boxing and be completely unaware of delayed reactions.
                  The only delayed reactions I've seen were of body shots. It's rare seeing a delay from a guy being punched flush literally on the chin.

Comment

3:03 is when it all happens
                    left to the body, left to the head
                    come on man, don't tell me you don't see that

anyway yea, that's what it's like, most guys about to pass out will put their hands to their face, like they're trying to reach for the pain deep in their head
                    i dont see it. nothing in that little flurry up against the ropes looked devastating.
                    dude just fainted.

and no, thats NOT whats its like.
                    severe pain in the head after a KO is a sign of something even more serious. usually fighters just feel groggy and out of it.

Comment

i dont see it. nothing in that little flurry up against the ropes looked devastating.
                      dude just fainted.

and no, thats NOT whats its like.
                      severe pain in the head after a KO is a sign of something even more serious. usually fighters just feel groggy and out of it.
                      no, you seriously don't know what your on about

Comment

Working...
                      X