Tyson Furry VS Martin Rogan RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    Incredible record.
    Yea can't wait for the next clasico. What gets me mad about Real Madrid is they suck when they play bigger teams like Barca and them.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Can't wait to see Fury get KOd
      soon as he fights Price.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Yea can't wait for the next clasico. What gets me mad about Real Madrid is they suck when they play bigger teams like Barca and them.
        No doubt.

Barca just seem to step up to an entirely different level when they face Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          No doubt.

Barca just seem to step up to an entirely different level when they face Madrid.
          I think Real Madrid has a better team (players wise) but the thing with Barca is they have more chemistry. Most of their players (including Messi) when they were kids started training in one of the schools in Barcelona. Forgot the name now.

Comment

I love watching Fury fight, because I'm literally in tears of laughter every time. He is so ****ing clumsy, that I can't help but laugh. 18-0 whatever, but not surprised the worst promoter in boxing won't let him leave the country.

Good luck ever getting Povetkin or one of the Klitschko's, or even Pulev/Dimitrenko for that matter to fight in England/Ireland you deluded twat. I really don't like Mick Hennessy btw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post

Good luck ever getting Povetkin or one of the Klitschko's, or even Pulev/Dimitrenko for that matter to fight in England/Ireland you deluded twat. I really don't like Mick Hennessy btw lol.
              Spot on.

Its all talk, mind. He'll fight a few more bums.

Comment

How did yous all have the fight at the time of stoppage??...i had Fury 38-37 up...i think Fury looked good tonight , very patient and knew that he would graduly break Rogan

Comment

Working...
                X