Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, so now Maidana is fighting Karass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, so now Maidana is fighting Karass?

So he decided to turn down Thurman for a SHO date and for far less money I'd assume. I believe most of us ducked Thurman but got damn! I could of sworn he was in the running for fighting someone much better than Karass. What happened here?

Originally posted by Check
    So he decided to turn down Thurman for a SHO date and for far less money I'd assume. I believe most of us ducked Thurman but got damn! I could of sworn he was in the running for fighting someone much better than Karass. What happened here?
    He ducked. He was shook. You didn't see the article? Lol they pretty much said yea Thurman is too dangerous but we'll fight anybody tho...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      He ducked. He was shook. You didn't see the article? Lol they pretty much said yea Thurman is too dangerous but we'll fight anybody tho...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Not at all what he said.

It's clear he ducked Thurman, but it's because he wants a tuneup. His only fight at 147 was a loss. Why would he take on a dangerous guy who if he lost too his career would be in the gutter? If he won, no one would have cared. Lole lose fight. So Im fine with it.

Comment

em....... the fight between Karass and Maidana was announced about 4 weeks ago!

Maidana was right not to fight Thurman. At the time Thurman was 17-0 with 16 ko's and most people never heard of him, would be a huge risk with little reward for chino

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
          Not at all what he said.

It's clear he ducked Thurman, but it's because he wants a tuneup. His only fight at 147 was a loss. Why would he take on a dangerous guy who if he lost too his career would be in the gutter? If he won, no one would have cared. Lole lose fight. So Im fine with it.
          I see. Well as long as he fessed up to the dangers and wanting to stay away that's cool. For as much love as Maidana gets though he did duck Thurman and also ducked Bradley last summer also, smh.

Originally posted by Paulie-M View Post
          em....... the fight between Karass and Maidana was announced about 4 weeks ago!

Maidana was right not to fight Thurman. At the time Thurman was 17-0 with 16 ko's and most people never heard of him, would be a huge risk with little reward for chino
          I haven't been able to pay as much attention to the sport as of late, as I'd like to.

Comment

Soto-Karass should be a simple fight for Maidana fight to handle. If he loses to a fighter of that caliber, then he has problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Welcome to last month

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Soto-Karass should be a simple fight for Maidana fight to handle. If he loses to a fighter of that caliber, then he has problems.
                maidana is a small welterweight and karass is a huge one. SHould be interesting but maidana should win

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Im expecting him to struggle.
                  Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  maidana is a small welterweight and karass is a huge one. SHould be interesting but maidana should win
                  Excuses. Same excuse they used vs Alexander and then they decided to stay at 147. Deal (not you but Maidana's team) with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X