Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Maidana do any better the 2nd time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Maidana do any better the 2nd time?

What do you guys think? Will it play out the same or differently?
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

I don't think it'll happen, but: No. He'll lose by a wider margin.

Comment

not a chance he had hell of a run but came up short i dont see him winning more then 2 or 3 rounds in the rematch but it will be maidana sep khan in may

Comment

WIth better conditioning and the right gloves absolutely. What's mayweather going to do differently? He's going to trade? LOL he's going to box on his feet and hit chino with 1 punch leads? Those single shots don't discourage a guy like chino especially since mayweather does not hit that hard.

So what's he gonna do when maidana tucks his chin and comes at him again? His instincts will kick in and cover up until chino tires himself out.

But I'm not sure if maidana can ever be a 12 round fighter. He was just not blessed to have the cardio of a pacman.

Comment

No. Floyd is starting to notice that he doesnt even get credit when he fights toe to toe, and people compare it to Mayweather-Castiilo 1. Second time around Floyd gives him a Mayweather-Castillo 2 beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
            What do you guys think? Will it play out the same or differently?
            Maidana would do better:
            -Floyd isn't Benjamin Button.
            -Maidana would have a legitimate sense of grievance.
            -Maidana would have even less reason to tentatively respect Floyd as he knows what he's packing.
            -Floyd might be goaded into letting him use punchers gloves (with his fragile ego and all).

Comment

Working...
            X