Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: "Yuriorkis Gamboa is Pricing Himself Out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Can you post that tweet?

I'd like to see Mikey's reply to that claim. If true, over a 1.5 mill purse for this fight is pretty handsome.

Comment

Not getting it on my iPad. I'll have to check it out on my PC later.
      That's a recent tweet.
      Yuriorkis Gamboa ***8207;@gamboa · 19m
      U want 2 make over a $million and me only $500k, fine. Let's do it. Not more excuses @TeamMikeyGarcia . Let's do it. Let's go. No more talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Lots of BS!

Gamboa was on ESPN "A Los Golpes" last night and he called out Garcia on his BS!

Gamboa stated that he will fight for "which ever amounth" Garcia wanted. He will take the 500K that Garcia's team offered and fight any place where Garcia wanted (Los Angeles).

Great interview!!!

By the way, I DISLIKE Gamboa but I call it as I see it and it was legit!
        Translation.

Someone had brought me to reality and that I am too flat footed and green to deal with Cuban finesse such as Gamboa.

So therefore I will tell everyone that he is pricing him self out, making me look like I tried and that it's his fault. And then I will go and fight a easier fight.

Comment

• Yuriorkis Gamboa***8207;@gamboa·20m
          U want 2 make over a $million and me only $500k, fine. Let's do it. Not more excuses @TeamMikeyGarcia . Let's do it. Let's go. No more talk
          Garcia being called out!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            You're an absolute idiot, and have no idea what you're talking about. ...
            Now he's coming begging for a paycheck and a relevant opponent,and you're mad that he has no leverage in negotiations. I personally don't believe anything he says on twitter. He has a history of lying, and turning around and doing other things.
            Even with all your idiot comments be true, the one now ducking is Mickey and not Gamboa. No matter why I'm supporting Gambia and Lara. The point is that Canela Cinderella said Lara has to wait and now Gamboa said in tweeter he is willing to accept any amount, so your Mexicans warriors are ducking. No more excuses with irrelevant and out of the focus excuses. Lets do the fight and gave us good fights, no like the last weekend or Mickey mouse Burgos. Good fights and lets see who is the best

Comment

• racostaa

Slow down man.

They just don't wanna see their faked pussy chumpion getting exposed. That's why nuthuggers being against Gambos's bout.

That's all u have to know.

Just like Golovkins, Alvarezs and other nuthuggers ain't willing being watched these fakes in the same ring along with the guys which they definitely know would expose their hyped bogus chumpions.
              Last edited by zuz; 03-11-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Not getting it on my iPad. I'll have to check it out on my PC later.
                The link is not what said to be. Only tweets for now. Sorry for my mistake

Comment

• Khan on the under card

Comment

• Bs

Gamboa can't be trusted. I'm not buying it! Garcia just needs to fight this cat. I got Garcia via UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by zuz View Post
                      racostaa

Slow down man.

They just don't wanna see their faked pussy chumpion getting exposed. That's why nuthuggers being against Gambos's bout.

That's all u have to know.

Just like Golovkins, Alvarezs and other nuthuggers ain't willing being watched these fakes in the same ring along with the guys which they definitely know would expose their hyped bogus chumpions.
                      Haha. I like how they gave compliments to their fighters. After Canela won I read comments saying What a power!!!, what a precision!!!, what a speed!!!!. Meanwhile ducking the real fights . I'm enjoying those excuses they are giving a lot!!. Are irrelevant to the point, whithout sense and nonresponsive to the reality Gambia is accepting.

Comment

Working...
                      X