No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman/ Bradleys Daddy and Broners Uncle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman/ Bradleys Daddy and Broners Uncle

What chances do you give Bradley or Boner versus Thurman.
    Both of these guys want mention Thurmans name. Bradley for good reason. I guess this is the new Paul Williams because this guy is big. All these guys that are signed with Haymon have got to fight each other at some point. I think this thurman guy will be avoided like the Plague.

If Provo almost KOed Bradley then Thurman decapitates him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Thurman is so scared of Bradley he wont even force his right as a mandatory.

Comment

bradley beats thurman

Comment

Thurman don't want any part of the Desert Storm. He's Bradley's mando yet he's pushing for a fight with Paulie.

Comment

Ya'll are crazy....Bradley boxes him up like a Christmas present. The Provid fight was a one time fluke, it won't happen again. Thurman beat an old Zaveck and a faded Quintana...I mean come on, the guy has power but he hasn't beat any top contenders.

Dude would be missing wildly all night while being taught a boxing lesson. Listen to PBP above me, he's pushing for the easiest titlist at 147, just like Broner. I know the promotional issues are there but if all that went away, Bradley would beast up on both Boner and Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
              What chances do you give Bradley or Boner versus Thurman.
              Both of these guys want mention Thurmans name. Bradley for good reason. I guess this is the new Paul Williams because this guy is big. All these guys that are signed with Haymon have got to fight each other at some point. I think this thurman guy will be avoided like the Plague.

Come on now

Comment

Thurmans still a baby. He hasnt faced any resistance yet. The first durable guy he fought went the distance with him. Nobodies afraid of him.

Comment

Bradley, with his experience and championship pedigree, would take him in deep waters and drown him. I think Broner is too technically sound for him as well.

Comment

This is just sad..This thread is

Comment

Working...
                    X