No announcement yet.

Froch is so slow and skill-less he makes Danny Garcia look alright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    I mean, this guy is terrible! I've never seen such a slow, poorly coordinated, sloppier puncher at an elite level like that. I mean Margarito has more skill than him in both defense and offense. If only Kessler weren't a washed up fighter like that. The Kessler from the Zaghe fight obliterates Froch and right now Ward will knock him out. The boxing Gods must be looking over Froch cause he is one of the worst I've ever seen talent and skill wise. He makes Danny Garcia look like Floyd.
    Kill yourself you ****ing ******.

Comment

froch has skills knows how to take a punch and most of all his heart is huge which is why he came back and beat jt.

he won't beat guys like ward with his defensive skills but most guys with lesser defensive skills will be in a fight with froch i.e bute.

Comment

Some wooden shoe makers aren't very happy apparently

Comment

The TS is a complete a$$hole, lmmfao!

Comment

ATG chin, hahaha. Jermaine Taylor knocked down froch. At one point in round 9 Froch was hurt more than Kessler at any point of the fight. Kessler has a better chin than Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              How could you hate such a ****ing humble warrior after that or his career for that matter? P1ss off man, you are no boxing fan just an idiot trying to get a rise.

Whilst he maybe uncoordinated and whatever he has an ATG chin, a great jab, heavy hands, great stamina and a will too win.
              Froch has so many tools you can't teach. He is a credit to the sport as is Kessler.
              ATG Chin? Who is the ATG/HOF type puncher to test that chin?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                I mean, this guy is terrible! I've never seen such a slow, poorly coordinated, sloppier puncher at an elite level like that. I mean Margarito has more skill than him in both defense and offense. If only Kessler weren't a washed up fighter like that. The Kessler from the Zaghe fight obliterates Froch and right now Ward will knock him out. The boxing Gods must be looking over Froch cause he is one of the worst I've ever seen talent and skill wise. He makes Danny Garcia look like Floyd.
                What does that tell you about the likes of Kessler , Bute, Ward , Pascal etc...then ?

(and yes , even Ward. Because he won by UD , not by ko in the first). Why was Ward taking so long to finish such a terrible , poorly coordinated , sloppy puncher ?...

When you bash the successful fighter A , you're then forced to admit that fighter B is even worse. Even the one guy (Ward) who defeated him. One would think , that such a **** fighter would at least get destroyed in the first 2 or 3 rounds.
                Last edited by gandhalf; 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
                  ATG chin, hahaha. Jermaine Taylor knocked down froch. At one point in round 9 Froch was hurt more than Kessler at any point of the fight. Kessler has a better chin than Froch.
                  Round 11* ******.

Comment

He is better than what he looks like through the prism of your Television set.

Go tell that to Andre Dirrell - a fast, slick fighter who while competitive didn't have an easy time with the slow, skill-less Froch.

Comment

Have some lutefisk and quit crying like a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X