No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Pac/Marquez is a great match-up, but I've had my full. What better way to end the series than on the strength of the 4th fight? It encompassed everything we appreciate from both fighters and more. Like I said in another post, it'll soon become an annual event. What's to stop them from fighting in 2014 as well? The match-up has reached a level where fans will continue to buy tickets and purchase PPVs because of their extensive in-ring history. They have such a great chemistry to where they'll always be some sort of interest, and then the "what if" factor is the cherry on top. Marquez starched Pacquiao once, can he do it again? Can Pacquiao stop Marquez?? I understand why others want to see it again, but I'd rather see something new (Bradley/Marquez or Rios/Marquez).

I won't fault Marquez if he chooses to fight Pac again cuz it's his biggest $$$ option at this stage of his career, but I do have an issue with Nacho's comments.
    I can respect that. I just loved the fourth meeting so much, I'd be lying if I said I would not LOVE to see what drama played out in a fifth.

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think both are top fighters in the sport,so nothing will surprise me tbh...But I would have to lean towards Bradley's youth and athleticism to carry the day..Both are smart and good counter punchers...I think it's a great fight,that I'd favor Bradley in...
    With the power that showed in his fourth outing with Pacquaio combined with his new found confidence going into a bout with Timmy, I just could see JMM KO'ing the light puncher in Bradley as well with a well-timed punch. Might just the lasting effects of the KO of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I still dont get why the boxing world is trying to punis tim he is a good young champion then again i had his pacquaio fight very close.
      and that's exactly what it was. a close fight yet so many want to act as if it was 11-1 type of fight. that's just dumb

Comment

• SMART!

Because what worked on Pacquiao is not going to work on Bradley...Bradley style is different and he is smarter and less reckless and he uses a lot of movement defensively, he moves that big head around a lot so he can be very hard to hit

Bradley beats JMM via UD and makes him look Old...fans are stupid, now they are going to try and make JMM all of a sudden this Power Puncher who will now go out and just KO everybody but that is not the case at all, he doesn't all of a sudden have One Punch Power, he just caught Pacquiao with a good Punch that Pacquiao did not see coming at all

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
          and that's exactly what it was. a close fight yet so many want to act as if it was 11-1 type of fight. that's just dumb
          Guess what, there were more 11-1 on the press row, that 7-5 + draw + Bradley win all added up:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            SMART!

Because what worked on Pacquiao is not going to work on Bradley...Bradley style is different and he is smarter and less reckless and he uses a lot of movement defensively, he moves that big head around a lot so he can be very hard to hit

Bradley beats JMM via UD and makes him look Old...fans are stupid, now they are going to try and make JMM all of a sudden this Power Puncher who will now go out and just KO everybody but that is not the case at all, he doesn't all of a sudden have One Punch Power, he just caught Pacquiao with a good Punch that Pacquiao did not see coming at all
            I think Bradley would win as well, but you cannot discount the power that Marquez showed as "just catching Pacquiao with a good shot." The first knockdown was just a decent shot, and it sent Pac sprawling. That requires real power.

Comment

• JMM's team know that Tim is too much, the world knows that Tim is too much for everybody. Pac could have come back and tried to get revenge on the "robbery" of the decade instead he ran into a counter right hand.

After this month there should be some clarity as to who is going to be Bradley's next victim.

Comment

• Nacho also told JMM to avoid Khan before he got ktfo again.

Styles make fights. It's sad JMM kept chasing pAC WHO HE SOLVED .

IMO I feel JMM wouldn't beat guys that Pac beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I think Bradley would win as well, but you cannot discount the power that Marquez showed as "just catching Pacquiao with a good shot." The first knockdown was just a decent shot, and it sent Pac sprawling. That requires real power.
                  Or Pacquiao's chin/punch resistance has deteriorated. Pacquiao can no longer rely on his ability to take a punch during those moments of offensive/defensive lapses. Marquez landed flush on Pac with the first one, and Pac ran into the second one. JMM has probably landed a similar punch on Pac in their previous fights, but with age comes decline, and now Marquez's technique and timing is making all the difference.

Comment

• Nacho Marquez and everybody else knows there's only one fight to take.... At this point nothing else matters

Still hoping he just calls it a career

Comment

• Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                      Come on your kidding right Bradley beat Marquez? How's that possible? It's no secret why nacho dosent want anything with Bradley it has nothin to do with whether he would think Bradley would win or not Marquez nor his trainer have any fear of any fighter the guy likes to headbutt whether its intentional or not who knows? Remember... Marquez is the guy who jumped multiple weight classes to fight the best in the world the only thing nacho is afraid of is Bradley's big ol head.
                      Marquez couldnt beat Freddie Norwood or Floyd Mayweather. Based of that pattern i dont see his 40 year old *** beating Bradley neither.

Comment

Working...
                      X