Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youtube Blogger destroys and exposes Elie Seckbach in video!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    He's not deserving of such a nickname. The only bloodstains that guy has ever been responsible for are the ones that are the byproduct of his monthly cycle.
    LOL, video was garbage. Is this what it's come too, talking crap through internet videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      LOL, video was garbage. Is this what it's come too, talking crap through internet videos?
      Unfortunately.

I did some digging on this dude (and by "digging" I mean I google'd him and clicked the first result) and he was apparently involved in a "twitter feud" with Dana White. Eventually dude said he couldn't wait to see Dana in public because he was going to slap him silly. To which Dana offered him plane tickets and hotel reservations to Vegas to do it.

He's a classic case of one of those dudes who talks a good game, but if the threat of physical violence were to confront him, he'd be all like : "Chill out bro, I was just playin' wit 'ya."

Comment

Unfortunately.

I did some digging on this dude (and by "digging" I mean I google'd him and clicked the first result) and he was apparently involved in a "twitter feud" with Dana White. Eventually dude said he couldn't wait to see Dana in public because he was going to slap him silly. To which Dana offered him plane tickets and hotel reservations to Vegas to do it.

He's a classic case of one of those dudes who talks a good game, but if the threat of physical violence were to confront him, he'd be all like : "Chill out bro, I was just playin' wit 'ya."

LMBO@ the bold. I'm not surprised though man he seems like the type. As soon as I got a glimpse of his Florida Senior Citizens hat and heard him speak I thought he was a clown. I mean you don't have to try and sound hard by dropping the F-bomb every other word to impress people. It used to be that if you had a problem with someone you'd tell them to their face, now it seems a couple clicks of the mouse and a computer class makes you prime Iron Mike.

Comment

Unfortunately.

To be fair...

SHAWN OBASI AND BLOODSTAIN LANE BANG IT OUT ON MMACONFIDENTIAL.COM from MMA on Vimeo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Too much wasted movement when he fights, wow. Calm down.

He's in better shape than he looks in that video. Anyone is better than elie, what a fookin asshat that dude is.

Comment

nice ***embe Mutumbo reference.

Comment

Working...
              X