Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs Liakhovich Fight in The Works For June 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Yeah but he beat Chris down and easily won. Vitali had nothing lined up right after that fight also. If Vitali doesn't win this fight easily, which I'm not sure he will then it will mess up the plans with Adamek. I would of rather him not take this fight and just wait till the September fight. He doesn't really need this fight and the Adamek fight is actually a really big fight that people really are interested in. It would be a shame if Vitali messed this up.
    Lyakhovich is just a warm-up and so there's not a big risk here. He has less of a chance of hurting Vitali than Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Lyakhovich is just a warm-up and so there's not a big risk here. He has less of a chance of hurting Vitali than Arreola.
      Never seen him fight but I certainly wouldn't overlook him. Vitali has lost a step and as each day passes he losses some more. I just think it be smart for him to rest and get ready for possibly his last really important fight. No reason to take any type of risk since he has nothing left to prove and is already wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Never seen him fight but I certainly wouldn't overlook him. Vitali has lost a step and as each day passes he losses some more. I just think it be smart for him to rest and get ready for possibly his last really important fight. No reason to take any type of risk since he has nothing left to prove and is already wealthy.
        Vitali just wants to stay sharp for Adamek on Sept 10.

Sometimes a long layoff at age 40 isn't good for a fighter. Solis only lasted one round, so Vitali hasn't had a real fight since October 2010. Lyakhovich is game and would give him some rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X