No announcement yet.

Phony Boy exposes himself in this vid. Check it out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
    Nobody body looks Floyd up and studies him like a Mayweather hater, how ironic
    *****s do. *****s do their research.

Comment

Pick and choice what you want to believe from Mayweather (But this happens on both sides so no big deal)

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        Actually, it was Shane who turned down the fight at 142lbs.
        Bro it was Pac's team that turned down Mosely.

Go to 7:10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxtKlVQqCU

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
          Actually, it was Shane who turned down the fight at 142lbs.
          When Cotto and Pac negotiations stalled due to Cotton not wanting to put his WBO title on the line. Shane came out and said that he would fight Pac at 140. For Pac lineal and Ring JWW championship. Shane said that he would love to win that title since he skipped that weight-class...

However, I prefer Pac to Cotto at 145 then fighting Shane at 145 or below. I don't think the weight really affected Cotto. But, I think it would seriously affected Shane. So I prefer Pac fighting Cotto at 145 to see how he does against a true strong WW and then fighting Shane at 147.

And, is funny that some of the people who say Pac ducked Shane at 142 have a point. But, at the same time, those same people would not have give Pac any credit if he would of beaten Shane at 142. And, rightfully so since Pac should never fight Shane anywhere below 147.

Comment

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
              really...can you link me to this? thanks in advance champ.
              There's an article and a vid of Roach discussing the conversation he had with Shane at WCG. I personally don't feel like sifting through all the articles and vids just to prove you wrong. Think what you wanna think.

All I can recall from reading the article and watching a vid of Roach discussing the conversations he had with Mosley was that Shane was willing to only go as low as 145lbs. The offer Roach made was 143, I honestly don't remember it being 142, but who cares, in the end they could not meet eye to eye.

In fact, Mosley's nutritionist even advised Shane not to do it, and that he's playing with danger, he's practically 40 years old and the body cannot simply get down and up like a younger person can.

Comment

Originally posted by Emphasis View Post
                Bro it was Pac's team that turned down Mosely.

Go to 7:10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxtKlVQqCU
                I thought the cotto/pac negotiations were still going on

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...3406797.column
                  But that's not the only article pertaining to the informal talks between Shane and Roach. And that article of yours doesn't matter, because the last words out of PAC was he was willing to fight Shane at 147lbs if he beats Phony Boy.

Comment

How are you going to hate on Mayweather, an downgrade his next opponent, when PacMan just fought Joshua Clottey?

Comment

IMO 5:08 is even worse, he admits his team cherry picked.

Comment

Working...
                      X