No announcement yet.

I'm telling you. -280 for Pac is not justified. More like -350+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm telling you. -280 for Pac is not justified. More like -350+

Angel is going to be a deer-caught-in-the headlights for sure. Only real problems I see Pac facing are whether he can take a true WW's punch and Cotto's jab. 1. I believe Pac will undeniably be able to take Cotto's best punches without a doubt. 2. Cotto's jab is the only real thing I see going for him. Pac's current state (physically and mentally) will totally nullify Cotto's jab game plan.

Marg's victory over Cotto was because he was relentless! (plaster aside) Cotto does not have the fuel to hang 12 rounds with the hectic work-rate Pac keeps. Unless Cotto lands more punches % wise. on Pac throughout the rounds I just do not see it happening.

Overwhelming. That's what Cotto's corner will all be thinking. Cotto will play the "bigger guy" role so naturally he's not going stay at back trying to box Pac he's going to be on the aggresive on Pac this is a bigggg no no. On that note, I think one of things not mention as much is Cotto knows how to cut of the ring pretty well so I think that'll help him tons. If the fight stays in middle for most of the fight I do not see Cotto lasting more than 8 rounds. Pac is just too fresh right now. Speed, elusiveness, stamina, his frantic work-rate. I just don't see it any other way.

What happens when Pac gets hit by a clean shot by Cotto? He'll feel it, but in no way will Cotto be quick enough to land his 2nd or 3rd shot. If he does it will be rare in the fight.

I live in Vegas and last time I check (week or so) Pac was -280.

Pac Victory TKO 10th

I agree, Pac's gonna be a nightmare for Cotto.

Can't see how Cotto will be able to neutralise Pac's best work and get off his own.

Comment

Marg walked through everything Cotto threw at him. I don't know if Pacquiao can do that. Will be very interesting on fight night.

Comment

I see Pacquiao being too fast for Cotto and ultimately ending the fight in some form of knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
          Marg walked through everything Cotto threw at him. I don't know if Pacquiao can do that. Will be very interesting on fight night.
          I hear what your saying...It'll be the same for Pac except he won't have to take all those punches, because Cotto is simply going to miss him. I'm betting that Pac will land 3-4 punches for every 1 punch from Cotto. Agree?

Comment

Don't wet your panties...it's a sucker bet. PAC -280 is not justified.
            The only reason PAC is the favorite is because of the people who bet with their feelings which drive up the odds and you know who they are.

PAC hasn't fought a true WW, making him -280 against perhaps the best WW in the world is an anomaly. PAC should be the underdog here.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              The only reason PAC is the favorite is because of the people who bet with their feelings which drive up the odds and you know who they are.

PAC hasn't fought a true WW, making him -280 against perhaps the best WW in the world is an anomaly. PAC should be the underdog here.
              You know you have a valid point about the betting line being what it is because ppl bet emotionally. Not w/ their head. Well that would hold ground if it was like 2-3 weeks before the fight because lets face it more than 80% of betting takes place during that time and thats when u get the fans betting w/ emotionally.

The betting line started at -220. It's still 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
                You know you have a valid point about the betting line being what it is because ppl bet emotionally. Not w/ their head. Well that would hold ground if it was like 2-3 weeks before the fight because lets face it more than 80% of betting takes place during that time and thats when u get the fans betting w/ emotionally.

The betting line started at -220. It's still 2-1
                that's why i said its a sucker bet. Vegas wants to suck in all the hometown (pac fanatics, no disrespect) bettors as early as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
                  Pacman doesn't fight like a ****** who relies only on his chin though, thats Margacheatos style. Pacman isn't going to stand still one second, this fight is bad for Cotto really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post

If you're referring to Filipinos, there's not really that much of em in the US, you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X