• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!!!!@!!!!!!!

Comment

Can anybody confirm this?

Comment

I can believe that there making a show like the contender in Mexico (Hell, they got a Muay Thai Contender) but to find a guy to avenge Mexicans against Pacquaio sounds alittle far fetched.. Probaly producers are trying to hype the show

Comment

u got it wrong theyre making a mexican boxing reality show on azteca america to replace telefutura solo boxeo
          its gonna be promoted by bob arum but in any part of the news it said it was looking for someone to defeat pacman

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
            Has anybody heard about this? My friend from Mexico says his dad came to visit and told him all about how Mexico is trying to find a fighter to beat Manny Pacquiao so thay are having a reality show, probably similar to The Contender, in hopes of finding anybody that can beat the Mexican Assassin.
            OMG they are ****ing desperate...

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
              Has anybody heard about this? My friend from Mexico says his dad came to visit and told him all about how Mexico is trying to find a fighter to beat Manny Pacquiao so thay are having a reality show, probably similar to The Contender, in hopes of finding anybody that can beat the Mexican Assassin.
              I'm mexican and that's not true at all.

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I feel bad for Mexico. The Manny Problem just won't go away.

Comment

They've also been making a show in Eastern Europe for the last ten years to find a heavyweight with a personality- hasn't worked yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X