• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Your breast appear to be very supple.
    its a he, Bobby Lee just pretending to be a female

Comment

I've seen here and there that certain Pacquiao fans are disgusted with the fact that there is a large consensus that feel Marquez beat Pacquiao in both of their meetings. Certainly, each fight could have gone either way and Pacquiao got the nod in the rematch. Deservingly so as well.

But realize this.......

Either fighter did not "school" the other nor did they "destroy" the other.

These 2 fights were as close as they could get. There should be no surprise that half or even more than half feel that Marquez won both fights. What he did was amazing. He has been knocked down 4 times in both fights and somehow was able to get back up (when many couldn't) and strategically return in the fight. Enough to convince many of a win.

It may not be the world you want to live in, but that, my friends, is reality.
      I do not hear many pacman fans saying he schooled jmm they say the fight was close...its the opposite the mexi fans and jmm fans say jmm schooled pacman...which i do not see he might of counter punched but he didnt shcool the guy..

a schooling is pac vs diaz, floyd jr vs gatti, calzaghe vs lacy...

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        I do not hear many pacman fans saying he schooled jmm they say the fight was close...its the opposite the mexi fans and jmm fans say jmm schooled pacman...which i do not see he might of counter punched but he didnt shcool the guy..

a schooling is pac vs diaz, floyd jr vs gatti, calzaghe vs lacy...
        You're opinion on the matter is pretty much useless as it appears that you are some what perceived as the village idiot. For some reason (which I am now beginning to realize my self after seeing some of your threads), you are not very much liked here.

Comment

You're opinion on the matter is pretty much useless as it appears that you are some what perceived as the village idiot. For some reason (which I am now beginning to realize my self after seeing some of your threads), you are not very much liked here.

Comment

Only Mexicans hate Pac. He waxed all their warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              Only Mexicans hate Pac. He waxed all their warriors.
              I believe that is false for Pacquiao has a large Mexican fan base. Now if I were to ask you what your nationality is, would I be surprised by the answer?

Comment

pac has a small ****

Comment

I've seen here and there that certain Pacquiao fans are disgusted with the fact that there is a large consensus that feel Marquez beat Pacquiao in both of their meetings. Certainly, each fight could have gone either way and Pacquiao got the nod in the rematch. Deservingly so as well.

But realize this.......

Either fighter did not "school" the other nor did they "destroy" the other.

These 2 fights were as close as they could get. There should be no surprise that half or even more than half feel that Marquez won both fights. What he did was amazing. He has been knocked down 4 times in both fights and somehow was able to get back up (when many couldn't) and strategically return in the fight. Enough to convince many of a win.

It may not be the world you want to live in, but that, my friends, is reality.
                  jmm did school pacquiao in the first fight. he won almost all the rounds except the first. jmm was robbed in the rematch.

Comment

I believe that is false for Pacquiao has a large Mexican fan base. Now if I were to ask you what your nationality is, would I be surprised by the answer?
                    Did I say there weren't Mexicans who liked Pac or that all Mexicans hated Pac? No.

****ing alts.

Comment

Report this alt...

Comment

Working...
                      X