Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else felt bad for Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he did he was also heavier...neither guy looked the same after they fought each other

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      No ONE Feels Sorry For That Mother****er

He was part of the greatest action fight I've ever seen. So yeah, I have sympathy for him, so speak for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by TripMyWire99 View Post
        He was part of the greatest action fight I've ever seen. So yeah, I have sympathy for him, so speak for yourself.
        Dam I have alot of respect for JLC, I wish him th best.

Comment

yeah I did. felt bad that his possible last fight was in front of such a tiny crowd and on WED night fights.

Comment

He said he would retire if he lost, but wtf else is he supposed to do?

Comment

Man he should become a trainer, he could make a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
                yeah I did. felt bad that his possible last fight was in front of such a tiny crowd and on WED night fights.
                Tell me about it. He shouldve atleast went out in an indoor ring on Friday night fights.

Comment

I only saw the last half of the fight but yeah, I felt bad for him. He just got outworked. He is only a shell of his former self. I hate to see this happen to good fighters like he.

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                    I only saw the last half of the fight but yeah, I felt bad for him. He just got outworked. He is only a shell of his former self. I hate to see this happen to good fighters like he.
                    Yeah man. I was pretty sad.

I wish him the best (and I hope he truly retires)

Comment

I felt sorry for him because he's just fighting for the money now and he's definitely not the same fighter anymore, he's also fighting at 147 where the fighters are too big for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X